The most Infuriating game I have ever played in 40 + years of game playing.

D

Dundee

This Game is only $11 Oz
DO NOT PLAY IT. It is horrible, the kind of game you dream about and get up at 4 am for just one more go!!!!

Reactions: Aurora and LETA
Doom Eternal is coming out! More demons to kill than ever!
Haha, funny you should say that, I have been watching old doom 1 and 2 videos on youtube, loved the originals.
Can't wait Eternal, I have Doom 3d on my vive, swung my hand over my head and totalled the light.

Reactions: Aurora
Haha, funny you should say that, I have been watching old doom 1 and 2 videos on youtube, loved the originals.
Can't wait Eternal, I have Doom 3d on my vive, swung my hand over my head and totalled the light.
Oh yeah. I forgot you have a sweet gaming station.

9eca7c5894b852f440f769ffd103e69b.jpg

I am now holding my fingers in the warding protective sign of the cross...
You implied the C word.....
CONSOLE!!!!!
I will prey for you to the pixel gods that you get better soon and play on a PC

I have been playing Half life Alyx for the last few nights on my Vive.
Absolutely spectacular. I have had a Vive headset for a couple of years now, most games are playable, but for the most part just novelty.
Alyx sets a whole new benchmark. Controls are easy to master, game play is well balance, and so for seems utterly bug free.
The first night I played it I put on the headset at about 9:45 pm took it off with sore feet after about 4 hours straight.
At one point right at the start I came out of an elevator and there were three storm trooperish looking dudes waiting with guns.
It was so real I put my hands up in real life on their command.

This is well worth getting into if you have few hundred spare,
I recommend the latest Occulus Rift over the vive.
I have the vive, it needs sensors mounted on the walls of the play area and is fairly heavy, also I don't like the lenses much.
My son has the new occulus, no sensors on the wall, it is lighter and the head tracking is done in the headset. Lenses are crisp, graphics is sharp, he bought his for about $450 Aussie. Thats under half the cost of the vive, and is a superior headset in my opinion.

Watch the trailer and imagine it in a VR headset,
Oh yeah, the in game graphics are every bit as clear as this vid.