Davis-Wilson Notes

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
cKmyzek.png

Image: The New York Times
Rumours abound that The New York Times is about to publish a piece related to the alleged retrieval of crashed UFOs by the US government. The story gained traction soon after the Wilson Leak began circulating among UFO insiders such as Richard Dolan and Grant Cameron.

The Wilson Documents (WD) made their first appearance on reddit as part of a concerted effort to disclose a yet-to-be-confirmed 2002 conversation between Dr. Eric Davis, a physicist known for his involvement in classified research for several defense agencies, and US Navy Vice Admiral Thomas Wilson. During the meeting, Wilson and Davis allegedly discussed matters related to UFO material in possession of aerospace corporations obtained from alien craft crashes and how these corporations have the power to deny high-ranking government officials access to their research program.

The interview documents spread like wildfire among the alternative community, who treated it as the leak of the century only to be disappointed when Admiral Wilson denied that the whole thing ever took place. However, sources close to both parties are unofficially confirming the veracity of the story and cite Davis and Wilson's ongoing security clearances and non-disclosure agreements as the reason for the denial.

It is also worthy to note that Luis Elizondo, a well-known figure in this endeavour to push for disclosure, has repeatedly hinted on several interviews that the U.S. is in possession of “a lot more” UFO evidence.

Will The New York Times' upcoming article deliver the long-awaited confirmation of the existence of alien ships hidden in some super secretive lab? Only Times will tell.

I struggle with this one only because I don't believe for one second anyone would trust Trump with that kind of information.
I hope I am wrong.

Well a lot of words that do not really say much. I wonder what the real catalyst for this discussion is.

I wonder what the real catalyst for this discussion is.
Mellon and Elizondo are going around convincing senators to listen to military testimonies of UFO encounters. And they have been quite successful at it. This is something that no UFO outsider was able to achieve. It took ppl from within.