The Pentyrch UFO Incident

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff

In the wee hours of February 26, 2016, the bucolic Welsh village of Pentyrch was disturbed by an unprecedented military operation which residents described as nothing less than a full military "invasion" of the countryside by strange aircrafts followed by aerial pursuits, detonations, and even ground tremors. The event, later acknowledged by the UK government to be a scheduled military exercise code-named 'Chameleon', left in its wake not only extraordinary physical trace evidence in the region, but also a confused and angry community who refused to believe the official explanation of the incident.

As witnesses of the event began to come forward, a clearer yet disturbing picture emerged of what really occurred in Pentyrch. The story, reported by correspondent Laura Rowton, uncovers a massive UFO cover-up involving armed forces personnel from both the UK and the US, as well as high-ranking members of the UK government, who coincidentally happened to be near the location at the time of the strange exercise. The event, now classified as a top secret operation by the Ministry of Defense, is gaining notoriety for its textbook resemblance to an alien recovery operation. Watch the full documentary above and don't forget to comment below.

The woman who was interviewed seemed very credible. Not at all like some of the crazies that we find. No doubt the military were up to something, Yet again we get the floating pyramid. If you have 50 event descriptions and 49 have a plausible explanation but one does not it casts much doubt on the 49. I would call a silent full size floating pyramid the one out of 50.

I wonder if we can find anyone else that has investigated this. There must be a local UFO group that had feet on the ground and have something to add.

What about you @HAL :)
Can we convince you to grab the sledge hammer from the shed, smash the concrete in the basement floor and reload the old field kit ;) This is your neck of the woods.

They say we don't get old, we just get dangerous :)

What do you say Hal?

By the way SUFON the local UFO group did a fantastic in-depth presentation with a detailed account from the main witness Caz Clarke and superb investigation work by Gari Jones: Pentyrch incident presentation.

You get a full breakdown of events including movements of the aircraft that were circling the area in the days before the event and the EMF readings that were taken afterwards.

By the way SUFON the local UFO group did a fantastic in-depth presentation with a detailed account from the main witness Caz Clarke and superb investigation work by Gari Jones: Pentyrch incident presentation.

You get a full breakdown of events including movements of the aircraft that were circling the area in the days before the event and the EMF readings that were taken afterwards.
Hey Retro, welcome aboard. Cool tag :) Thanks for the link, I will check it out. When I get home from work ..cough cough, or now at work :)

Bugger, its 2 hours, cant slack off at work that long. Tonights viewing after all. ;)