The Phenomenon

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff

A new film, to be released later this year, will attempt to stoke the fires of disclosure by bringing the reality of the UFO phenomenon to the general public across theatres nationwide. The documentary will take an in-depth historical look at how this enigma manifests throughout the ages, and what is currently being done to study and understand it.

Reactions: Aurora
Cool...As long as it does not rehash the same old shit like the Unidentified documentary did....Make a good domain name going to see if it's available.

Cool...As long as it does not rehash the same old shit like the Unidentified documentary did....Make a good domain name going to see if it's available.
I'm afraid it is mostly stuff we already know haha. But, there is never-before-seen footage of the saucer that landed on the South African school yard and an interview with Senator Reid :)

I'm afraid it is mostly stuff we already know haha. But, there is never-before-seen footage of the saucer that landed on the South African school yard and an interview with Senator Reid :)

Saucer on South African school yard? That's a new one on me got a link?

No...The good ones never are...Been registered since 2003...Oh well will keep looking.
I have a ripper domain name, could not believe I got it. Had it for a few years now. Cant make it public though, lol.
Even my kids don;t know I have it haha

If you run a who is check on a lot of these popular domains you'll find they are either for sell or not in use.....Domain squatters are common, they buy these big hit domains and sit on them, never using them...I guess the end goal is to sell them for huge profits at some point in time...I have sold literally dozens of domains on Namecheap and the ones that go the fastest are the ones with alien, ufo or cryptozoology or paranormal in the name...Still have dozens more that are not in use and I am not using..

Someone mentioned this to me today . Sounds interesting I had just finished watching the movie Proximity funnily enough.

Reactions: Area201
Ding. ding. ding. Service Please!!

Ej3OXbjX0AEEWIU

Ej3OdPTXkAAJmQ9

Reactions: August
I remember a friend of our family telling us about a sighting he had in Western Australia. He was a flight engineer on a cargo plane taking racehorses to Western Australia . He said that they were in isolated territory heading for Perth with a large mountain range in the distance . The pilot and co pilot noticed an object glinting like polished metal hovering over one of the mountain peaks. The Captain called the rest of the flight crew into the cockpit to look at it. He said it started going up and down over the top of the mountain , it did this for a couple of minutes and the plane had picked this object up on their radar. Eventually the object came to a stop and then it shot away towards the horizon. They estimated the object went from stop to around 11,000 klms an hour in a split second. The air crew never reported the sighting to the authorities . He said the main reason they didn't report it was the huge amount of paperwork they would have had to do if they had.

• Wow
Reactions: Area201