The Raid on al-Baghdadi

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
U.S. CENTCOM released video of the operation that took out Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq. John Greenwald of the Black Vault posted the raid videos on his YouTube channel:

Reactions: Dundee and Fish
Wow kewl, thanks

They killed him but SISI just made a new leader and announced it, that is Abu ibrahim al hashimi, i think this Abu guy could be ISIS scapegoat, it's crazy to let your enemy to know that, maybe the real leader is somewhere still alive.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50254785
No doubt. They probably just install a figurehead while the puppetmaster wields power from behind the scenes. And wut is it about these ppl living in large compounds? Not a good way to hide when you have the most powerful nation hunting you down. :erwhat?:

Reactions: Fish
No doubt. They probably just install a figurehead while the puppetmaster wields power from behind the scenes. And wut is it about these ppl living in large compounds? Not a good way to hide when you have the most powerful nation hunting you down. :erwhat?:

Maybe it's to fool to enemy, i've read that terrorist are mostly engineers so i doubt that they are stupid lol.

Reactions: LETA
I'm sure the folks at Pine Gap are tracking your every move :a252:
Well I just hung my bare arse out the door (known here as doing a Brown Eye :) ) at their satellite so there is now a few scarred surveillance operators at pine gap. I can just see them sitting in their little dark room commenting....ahh thats off shoot the bastard

Well I just hung my bare arse out the door (known here as doing a Brown Eye :) ) at their satellite so there is now a few scarred surveillance operators at pine gap. I can just see them sitting in their little dark room commenting....ahh thats off shoot the bastard
LOL! I wouldn't mind having a look. You sure had a spankable buttock back in the day :ROFLMAO: