• Unsure

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Don't give a shit.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O

Occult Hunter

Well anyone here who has half assed followed the conspiracy trail down the rabbit hole has heard of the Reptilians...A theory that many know was put forth by David Icke...So what are your thoughts? Do you believe these cold blooded creatures shapeshifting into high profile political figures actually exist? Or are they simply the result of Icke's over active imagination?

Icke probably borrowed ideas from earlier sources and rebranded it in his own way. More likely than not, royals and other political figures are fully human and not shape-shifting reptilians, tho there's always the possibility that they are influenced by non-terrestrial intelligences.

Reactions: 2X109
No on the OP question , and as Leta mentioned the idea was out there in the ufo community and Bramley wrote a book alluding to ancient alien overlords in Gods of Eden. It's possible the theme was written about even earlier than that though I own quite a few ufo books and don't recall Lizard alien lords before , but the late great Charles Fort even speculated on humans and earth being 'controlled or owned' by unknown non human forces back in his books written in the late 1920s and early 30's.

I don't believe they exist......Ventura forced Icke's hand once on American Conspiracy and Icke got pissed and left the interview....Never did answer Ventura's question...But the idea has made him millions so it must work.

Fear: the ULTIMATE weapon (and I guess disinformation too)

We are all barely sentient apes, but never discredit the lengths that psychopaths in power with money can do. When morals and ethics don't ring true, we see what happens. 😪

They maybe are or aren't reptillian, either way its an offense to reptiles. Lol [I don't know the answer]

You can't attach reason to those that create chaos though. Calling them lizards can be a way of coping in a way.

Well anyone here who has half assed followed the conspiracy trail down the rabbit hole has heard of the Reptilians...A theory that many know was put forth by David Icke...So what are your thoughts? Do you believe these cold blooded creatures shapeshifting into high profile political figures actually exist? Or are they simply the result of Icke's over active imagination?
For starters, simply that a subject is strange, does not auto-magically confer the subject as being 'conspiratorial'. The idea of Reptilians was not invented by that authentic babbler 'David Ickee', although his book, 'The Greatest Secret' does present some useful information re; that subject, however, he forgot to mention where his good information originates and worse, in my opinion, he employs 'evidence by sentence association', heh heh heh.

Ad rem, back to the point, Reptilians are a caste specis, which as best as I have been able to determine, employed/employ technology to move their entire reality...'civilization', upward into a higher dimension, which, sufficiently functional psychics see as being in the upper realm of Yetzirah (Hebrew = Sanskrit = Astral Plane), where both the Reptilian large black triangle craft and they themselves reside.

Reptilian = Dragon = Devil....all the same specis.

Re; shape-shifting, this is a misnomer at best. Humans do not shape-shift nor do Reptilians, however, Humans depending upon mitigating circumstances, frequently slip in and out of Yetzirah consciousness, and it is in that state that those Humans can see the Reptilian over-soul that plaque many Humans. All Humans are born having an auric shell, which is known more or less as being the Aura. Psychics can see Human auras. Frequently Humans do things that crack their auras, which enables Yetzirah creatures to gain access to the valuable Ruach/Chi life-power. Many Humans are ill due to the amount of life-power being leeched from their souls. Also depending upon one's thinking and Kharmaic condition, one is likely also under the influence of the side-columu creatures in their Tree-Of-Life...the Angels, who all look exactly like Reptilians.

When the Master Yeheshuva (Hbr = Latin = Jesus) went up on to the Mound (big problem in Palistine & Israel right now) and fought casting out the Devil, he was ridding himself of his Reptilian over-soul.

There are multiple specis of aliens that are interacting in the Earthian globe-space, and the Reptilians are mainly the hidden ones.

plutronus

No on the OP question , and as Leta mentioned the idea was out there in the ufo community and Bramley wrote a book alluding to ancient alien overlords in Gods of Eden. It's possible the theme was written about even earlier than that though I own quite a few ufo books and don't recall Lizard alien lords before , but the late great Charles Fort even speculated on humans and earth being 'controlled or owned' by unknown non human forces back in his books written in the late 1920s and early 30's.
Reptilians are ancient, they are Dragons, and every ancient culture on Earth has history with the dragons. Dragons were common in Sumaria. The most ancient, intact writing on Earth, discloses that Humans were created by dragons in the Gan Edn (Hbr) area which is believed to be in Iraq.

plutronus