The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff

The new History Channel series made its debut this week and it looks promising. Watch as the most mysterious paranormal hotspot in the world is invaded and probed by a prominent team of scientists trying to crack open its dark secrets.

The infamous ranch, a former property of billionaire Robert Bigelow, is now under the daring stewardship of Brandon Fugal, a commercial real estate developer with a thirst for the unexplained and the desire to bring us answers to the biggest questions in life. After purchasing the property from Bigelow, Fugal embarked on a quest to study the strange phenomena going on at the ranch and quickly assembled a state-of-the-art facility where studies are conducted that we will be shared with all of us!

I watched a doco on this a while ago. It goes beyond interesting, and into the realms of disturbing for me.
If even half of what they said in the one i watched is true it is one creepy arse place.
You could not pay me to go there,

Sightings started occurring immediately. A large saucer-shaped craft was seen hovering over the property, and one of the scientists involved got radiation sickness out of nowhere. Also, a large camouflaged humanoid figure in the likeness of the creature from the predator film attacked a visitor who was trying to meditate on the property. That place is no joke :-0

• Haha
Reactions: The humanitarian
Sightings started occurring immediately. A large saucer-shaped craft was seen hovering over the property, and one of the scientists involved got radiation sickness out of nowhere. Also, a large camouflaged humanoid figure in the likeness of the creature from the predator film attacked a visitor who was trying to meditate on the property. That place is no joke :-0
The entities that seem to be present are scary shit. Some of the stories I watched, even the native Americans are scared shit less.
I can deal with aliens, but not shadowy entities. ooohhh gives me the heeby geebys.

• Haha
Reactions: The humanitarian
Brandon Fugal is just another Tom Delonge wanna be....At what sanitarium do they find these fruit cakes at? They put forth this ridiculous theory that the ranch is some how radioactive because it was downwind of a nuclear test site in the 1950's. Which in itself is absurd or the whole state would be on lock down! Then we proceed to that goofy light pillar photo...It's an uncommon meteorological phenomena but it does happen...So now we know just how much Fugal and his experts know, not jack shit!

And where do Delonge and Fugal find their so called experts? At the same sanitarium? All in all this was nothing more than an off shoot of the crap Delonge presented in his History Channel Documentary...History Channel how about doing us all a favor and check your shows facts before you televise garbage like this!

Brandon Fugal is just another Tom Delonge wanna be....At what sanitarium do they find these fruit cakes at? They put forth this ridiculous theory that the ranch is some how radioactive because it was downwind of a nuclear test site in the 1950's. Which in itself is absurd or the whole state would be on lock down! Then we proceed to that goofy light pillar photo...It's an uncommon meteorological phenomena but it does happen...So now we know just how much Fugal and his experts know, not jack shit!

And where do Delonge and Fugal find their so called experts? At the same sanitarium? All in all this was nothing more than an off shoot of the crap Delonge presented in his History Channel Documentary...History Channel how about doing us all a favor and check your shows facts before you televise garbage like this!
Hey AO,
I swear I am not looking for a fight.
But why do you take a broad topic thats 10 mile wide and latch onto a tiny bit, like it discredits the entire topic.
The topic is Skinwalker.. There are many docos out there on it, are you so desperate to be a skeptic as to ignore all in favor of one persons testimony.
Why not express your views on the rest of it. There are so many testimonies here, why not comment one one you think credible.
Unless you think all that have visited are crack pots, in which case well nothing to say I guess,

I guess I am asking, why are you so bloody angry and negative all the time.
It is just a discussion among (I hope) friends,
Everything seems life and death to you.

I don't set out to write a frigging book on the shit....I look at a few things I see that are BS and then call it out....If I had taken time to really go through it I would still be writing....As far as "testimonies" as you call them go , do you believe everything some one says? What one persons testimony? I think I have said this about a dozen times here that I put very little confidence in witness testimony of this stuff....People can and do exaggerate mostly for personal gain.

If exposing this crap as crap makes anyone view me as angry then oh well......Bad Ufology is just Bad Ufology, same as Bad Paranormal is Bad Paranormal. People are going to believe what the hell they want to no matter how much you prove they are wrong or being misled.....

I will say this, Utah is one of the best states in the US..I spent 30+ days out there with the military and honestly did not want to leave....

....................... People are going to believe what the hell they want to no matter how much you prove they are wrong or being misled..........................
Reading a small portion of information on a subject such as this, that has had creepy stuff discussed even among native americans for a very very long time, proves no one wrong or right.

It is like taking Vondaniken as the defining sourse as to believe of disbelieve in UFOs.
He is hardly a stellar source of accuracy. Most know that. But to discredit all of the reports he talks about, just becasue he talked about it is silly.

IMHO I think you have jumped the gun on this one. but each to his own. If you have no interest in reading more accurate information about Skinwalker fine. As fr the agro, thats your call mate, we are just talking about UFO stuff, not insulting your family,

Gray Barker once wrote "UFO is a bucket of shit"...Well Skinwalker Ranch is a bucket of shit......?

You heard it first people, looks like we all better move on. Nothing to see here.
AO in his own words has "looked at a few things" and it is all bullshit :)

AO. I don't get it, what motivates you with the subject of UFO's etc. You appear to believe none of it.
It is like you have joined a nudist colony, but refuse to take your close off, and worse, angrily tell those that do thery are idiots.
I just don't get it. Are you here becasue your intersted or to just tell us all we are stupid.

You know what. Forget the previous, it was rhetorical anyway really. I m over fighting with angry people and angry skeptics.
I am just going back to posting and enjoying other peoples posts.
All the best to you and yours.

I tried to find the doco I watched but this new series is flooding my searches.
I found this one, I am pretty sure the one I can't find is another version of this George Knapp talk.
But a collection of his visits, interviews and so on he has collected about skinwalker.
I remember him talking bout Bigelow stopping him from talking about certain things.
This one will have to do, will post the other if I can find it.