Things u do for entertainment

I have been there many times, I have friends there that are Balinese.
I know what I am talking about. You live in fairy land with your silly text book ideas.

As for the Chinese, and proof.
I have been there many times, the picture is always the same about them.
I have talked with the people they employ, have you?
I have heard the same story over and over about the Chinese there, have you?
I have on occasion seen their Chinese employers there, have you?
No that's right, your information comes from the internet.

As for the minimum wage, that is Hilarious.
I am sure the poor people earning a few dollars a day will be happy to know they are being ripped off.
Perhaps you can tell there employers to pay them properly.
Good luck with that.

When you have spent a little more time in the real world, come back and talk with the grownups.
I am not wasting any more time with a little girl who thinks she knows everything becasue she read it somewhere.
Who the hack are u to judge me, are you paying my bills, are u feeding me, do u know me?

I asked for prove but all u do is try to insult me like a 10 year old, look at yourself, are u a real grown up yourself? Or just the body is old?

i am a southeast asian, like we asian don't know ourself and like we don't know our own Chinese brothers and sisters. Who the hack are u to come here to our home and claim that they are from China u racist idiot.

And who the hack are u to judge me, u know nothing about me, your children may be living in a fantasy world but not everyone's kids are the same like yours

I will not reply to your shitty childish insult and racist comments anymore. Go ahead and rant all u want and be racist with all the race but the white ass ppl, i am out of here.

Copy your uninformed ridiculous posts like this thread and print them out.
Put them in your filing cabinet in an envelope marked "Do not open till I am grown up"
Then in 20 years or so read them again.
If I am still alive, lets chat.
But just in case I am am dead by then, "Your apology is accepted" ;)

Copy your uninformed ridiculous posts like this thread and print them out.
Put them in your filing cabinet in an envelope marked "Do not open till I am grown up"
Then in 20 years or so read them again.
If I am still alive, lets chat.
But just in case I am am dead by then, "Your apology is accepted" ;)

Pathetic u r to use your old dying age as a excuse and to get sympathy.

I might die early than u just like how my father died in the age 57. So enough with this being old BS, everyone will have to die one day eventually, not only u.

Fish....
You are the last person on earth I would ever want sympathy from.
I was being sarcastic. You understand very little of what people post it seems.

And Just so you know.
My Best mate growing up was a Full Blood Aboriginal,
My sister in law is 1/2 Aboriginal
When I did my honors at UNI (3 years) I had to tutor students and take lab classes.
I requested the International students because I enjoyed their company so much.
They were primarily Indian and Chinese, with some Sudanese.
I found I learned as much from them about their culture as they did from me about computer programming.
I work in an IT team, my team mates are Australian, Indian, Vietnamese and Chinese.
My Manager is Belgian, my senior manager is Chinese
My Grandfather was Scottish, My Grandmother was English,
My sister in law is Scottish.
My ex wife (who I still get on ok with) has a Dutch Mother, and had a Maltese father.
My ancestry is of Nordic origin.
When I did my apprenticeship before Uni I worked in Melbourne with Heaps of Greeks and Italians,
The cleaner where I worked was Egyptian and we used si often sit and have lunch together and he would tell me stories about his home and growing up. He used to try and teach me some of his language but I was not a very good student.
Umm I could go on.
Have I made my point yet?

I am well liked in all theses people and not once have I ever been called racist.
I made no disparaging comments about the Chinese Race!!!
However I did state some facts about my experiences in Bali.
They were not racist in any way, they were simply a matter of Truth that if you take the time to lose your bias you can easily verify yourself when you go there..
So your lame accusation that I am racist, rather than consider the possibility that
what I am saying is true is a lazy way out.
If that is what you consider racist then you are going to find a lot of racist people out there.

This comment by you however is racist by any interpretation.
"Go ahead and rant all u want and be racist with all the race but the white ass ppl, i am out of here."

Imagine your indignation had I said something like that, but instead of "white ass" I chose another skin color such as Yellow or Black?
If anyone here has racist views it is you.

Fish....
U r full of hate

Fish....

And Just so you know.
My Best mate growing up was a Full Blood Aboriginal,
My sister in law is 1/2 Aboriginal
When I did my honors at UNI (3 years) I had to tutor students and take lab classes.
I requested the International students because I enjoyed their company so much.
They were primarily Indian and Chinese, with some Sudanese.
I found I learned as much from them about their culture as they did from me about computer programming.
I work in an IT team, my team mates are Australian, Indian, Vietnamese and Chinese.
My Manager is Belgian, my senior manager is Chinese
My Grandfather was Scottish, My Grandmother was English,
My sister in law is Scottish.
My ex wife (who I still get on ok with) has a Dutch Mother, and had a Maltese father.
My ancestry is of Nordic origin.
When I did my apprenticeship before Uni I worked in Melbourne with Heaps of Greeks and Italians,
The cleaner where I worked was Egyptian and we used si often sit and have lunch together and he would tell me stories about his home and growing up. He used to try and teach me some of his language but I was not a very good student.
Umm I could go on.
Have I made my point yet?

I am well liked in all theses people and not once have I ever been called racist.
I made no disparaging comments about the Chinese Race!!!
However I did state some facts about my experiences in Bali.
They were not racist in any way, they were simply a matter of Truth that if you take the time to lose your bias you can easily verify yourself when you go there..
So your lame accusation that I am racist, rather than consider the possibility that
what I am saying is true is a lazy way out.
If that is what you consider racist then you are going to find a lot of racist people out there.

This comment by you however is racist by any interpretation.
"Go ahead and rant all u want and be racist with all the race but the white ass ppl, i am out of here."

Imagine your indignation had I said something like that, but instead of "white ass" I chose another skin color such as Yellow or Black?
If anyone here has racist views it is you.

Save all your hate speech and meaningless stories. Any tom dick and harry can say a few stories but do all the racist things in life.

Claiming our own ppl as outsiders, that is racist and that is hate speech. U can do that to your own ppl and i don't give a damn, i will voice out for my home.

To the readers,
Chinese ppl are amazing, be yourself, embrace your heritage, don't let anyone say u different. The lazy are afraid of u coz u r smart and hardworking.

♡ the Communist party also, u could learn a lot from them. And never forget your history and roots.

Those who work hard will get it, not those who does nothing.

lol this needs nothing from me.
I agree. You were only trying to help "Fish" with your experience. She didn't have to get nasty towards you. You weren't labelling all Chinese people as stingy slave-drivers but some of them are. (There's no racism in what you said just the truth of what you saw & you trying to prove you weren't racist by mentioning all the different people from different nationalities you've got on well with.) You were just trying to tell her the cold, hard facts of what really goes on in the real world (& how to get the most out of her trip) not the imaginary, dream world where you just see the sights you want to see & speak to people you want to speak to & everyone's friendly. (I'm not disputing the fact that Chinese people work very hard to get where they want to be. They do but dismissing their faults & glorifying them above other nationalities doesn't bring out the truth. Another harsh truth she'll have to learn is that it's not always the people who work hardest or even the smartest & most capable people who get furthest but in some places it's who gets on best with the Manager's & who they like best.)

I agree. You were only trying to help "Fish" with your experience. She didn't have to get nasty towards you. You weren't labelling all Chinese people as stingy slave-drivers but some of them are. (There's no racism in what you said just the truth of what you saw & you trying to prove you weren't racist by mentioning all the different people from different nationalities you've got on well with.) You were just trying to tell her the cold, hard facts of what really goes on in the real world (& how to get the most out of her trip) not the imaginary, dream world where you just see the sights you want to see & speak to people you want to speak to & everyone's friendly. (I'm not disputing the fact that Chinese people work very hard to get where they want to be. They do but dismissing their faults & glorifying them above other nationalities doesn't bring out the truth. Another harsh truth she'll have to learn is that it's not always the people who work hardest or even the smartest & most capable people who get furthest but in some places it's who gets on best with the Manager's & who they like best.)
Thanks for the support Horsa. I should have just left it all alone but I have a great deal of affection for the Balanese people. They are hard working gentle people. I just got angry with the silly uninformed comments. Especially about the Dad being stingy. Thanks again. ?

Thanks for the support Horsa. I should have just left it all alone but I have a great deal of affection for the Balanese people. They are hard working gentle people. I just got angry with the silly uninformed comments. Especially about the Dad being stingy. Thanks again. ?
You're welcome, Dundee. I don't blame you for what you said. I don't know what they're like but there are good & bad in all nationalities. No one knows the predicaments of other people unless they've seen what predicament they're in so they shouldn't judge. Everyone gets angry sometimes. I understand. You're welcome. :0)

Oh yes i am sorry Dundee that your terrible behaviour has caused me to act out of character. You should work on your behaviour. ;)

I know i'm nothing but a pass time entertainment but at least where is the courtesy? i was hoping for at least a message or something.

Not that i was mad or anything, yes i didn't like what he said but not that i really bothered, i took the opportunity to test y'all and apparently all this years means nothing huh, that's just sad, if one can't appreciate someone who was there i don't what will.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Oh yes i am sorry Dundee that your terrible behaviour has caused me to act out of character. You should work on your behaviour. ;)

I know i'm nothing but a pass time entertainment but at least where is the courtesy? i was hoping for at least a message or something.

Not that i was mad or anything, yes i didn't like what he said but not that i really bothered, i took the opportunity to test y'all and apparently all this years means nothing huh, that's just sad, if one can't appreciate someone who was there i don't what will.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
I realised that you normally act nicer but thought that the name-calling was uncalled for & that some of what was said was right & that you could have looked at the wider picture instead of just name-calling.

We don't see you as nothing but a pass-time entertainment & are normally courteous towards you. We do think about & appreciate you.

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year.

I only posted the facts as relayed to me first hand, repeatedly by multiple local people on multiple occasions on every one of my (6? maybe 7) visits to Bali. If I am wrong, so are the many many locals that have grown up there. I was just the messenger of the story.

You on the other hand have never been there apparently, yet you profess to know enough to tell me I am wrong, further you became angry, indignant and abusive. And of all things called me a racist.
You have more racist views in your little finger than I have in my whole body.
You have shown your racist views on many occasions in many threads.
I have not called them out as I understand you are young and yet to experience a lot of things that will give you a more realistic understanding of the world you live in.

When you have had your holiday in Bali, and spoken to local people.
You will find out for yourself, you won't need to argue with me.
Just ask the questions when your there fish.
That is all you have to do, go there and ask the questions.

And as for Horsa's comment. "You usually act nicer", yes you do, but only when people agree with you.
I have nothing to apologize for.

Reactions: Horsa
I realised that you normally act nicer but thought that the name-calling was uncalled for & that some of what was said was right & that you could have looked at the wider picture instead of just name-calling.

We don't see you as nothing but a pass-time entertainment & are normally courteous towards you. We do think about & appreciate you.

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year.

I'm not a nice person, that was years ago, i prefer to speak my mind and that may offend and upset some. I think 10 years later i might become like Trump, i admire Trump, he can just bravely talk from his mind, that's so stress free.

Be honest don't sugarcoat, we r just forum acquaintance, we never met in real life and i'm sure most won't want to meet either. Coming and talking when u r free or bored is really is just passing time.

And as for Horsa's comment. "You usually act nicer", yes you do, but only when people agree with you.
I have nothing to apologize for.
No just u really, i've lost all the respect for u when u said your hate speech against the Chinese ppl and that is racist, i won't apologise for that.

Some ppl have so much hate and it's just impossible to talk with. Funny that a old dinosaur can hate a infant.

Anyways i am not here to settle or argue anything, i'm here to say goodbye, i guess it's time for me to go and i'm sure someone will be happy, u can have this whole place for u and u don't have to see me again. ;)

lol :)
"I'm not a nice person, "

Now that's the first thing you have said in a long time I agree with.

I'm not a nice person, that was years ago, i prefer to speak my mind and that may offend and upset some. I think 10 years later i might become like Trump, i admire Trump, he can just bravely talk from his mind, that's so stress free.

Be honest don't sugarcoat, we r just forum acquaintance, we never met in real life and i'm sure most won't want to meet either. Coming and talking when u r free or bored is really is just passing time.

No just u really, i've lost all the respect for u when u said your hate speech against the Chinese ppl and that is racist, i won't apologise for that.
I prefer people to speak their minds & prefer to speak my mind too but there are ways you can speak your mind & not offend people. Tact, diplomacy & euphemisms don't cost anything. I don't like smarmy people either. I prefer to be honest.

"Coming and talking when u r free or bored is really is just passing time."

That's a pretty shitty disrespectful thing to say when LETA has been kind enough to provide a home for us all like she did.
If you had the slightest notion of the amount of time money and effort LETA has put into this place for us all you would not have made such a self centered comment.

I have some good friends I have shared forum time with for over 10 years.
Leta has become for me a valued friend and confidant.
If we lived on the same continent I would surely be a coffee pal with Leta.
And not just use her forum when I am "bored and to pass time."

I enjoy Leta's post as I do Horsa's and if I ever lost contact with them I would consider that a great loss.
So take your childish self centered tantrum and bugger off for all I care.
I choose to enjoy the company of friends.