Thinking about getting Chipped with an RFID implant

D

Dundee

I have been looking at this company for a long while now. I love the idea of being hooked into a computer :)
This is not that yet but might be fun to play with. I have emailed a body Piercer in Melbourne to see if they will put the implant in me if I buy it. How cool would it be to have my car and motorbike need my hand in proximity or it wont start.
Looks like fun.

Reactions: Fish
Those stuff is quite common here, they don't put it into humans but they put it into fish.

They put it into those Arowanas, incase if someone stole your fish they can track it, they put it since it was a baby, it will grow with that thing inside it.

What do u want to do with that chip?
We use them in animals here in Australia too, mostly Dogs. It is cheap and easy to intereface an RFID reader to an Arduino. So I could put an engine immobilizer on my car and motorbike that wont let the car start unless I pass my hand near the reader. Electronic door locks on a house. Anything you can do with a card swipe you can do with one of those. Just for fun really.

Reactions: Aurora and Fish
That's an amazing idea. I may do the same thing with banking one day.
Lol, check this out

Reactions: Fish and Aurora
If dementia is a natural aging disease then this may be the only solution to reaching higher ages.