Tic Tac ufo.

Honestly, I'm at a point where I don't know wut to believe anymore. My gut tells me it is alien, but a couple of physics professors who i used to interact with on twitta were not impressed with any of it. They sort of hinted that the crazy motion that the tic tac exhibited was well within our capabilities to reproduce :/

Honestly, I'm at a point where I don't know wut to believe anymore. My gut tells me it is alien, but a couple of physics professors who i used to interact with on twitta were not impressed with any of it. They sort of hinted that the crazy motion that the tic tac exhibited was well within our capabilities to reproduce :/

Physics professors are most bias against any new technology, as it would make their expertise primitive. They don't benefit from it. That's the thing with the Alien/UFO reality, it has a hundred reasons not to benefit powers that be here. Why the Truth Embargo was put in place.

Physics professors are most bias against any new technology, as it would make their expertise primitive. They don't benefit from it. That's the thing with the Alien/UFO reality, it has a hundred reasons not to benefit powers that be here. Why the Truth Embargo was put in place.
That's a good point. However, there are rumors circulating about that a bunch of physicists attended a secret Air Force drone demonstration in the west coast right around the time the Tic Tac was sighted.

That's a good point. However, there are rumors circulating about that a bunch of physicists attended a secret Air Force drone demonstration in the west coast right around the time the Tic Tac was sighted.

I side more with Greer's Sirius Disclosure anyway. The TTSA is a Pentagon disclosure and my personal guess is that they use recovered ETVs within USAPs to stage a threat by the "unidentified" craft. Humans controlling ET tech - is my far fetched guess. They play all the cards.

But two can play that double agent / false flag game. I'm actually a Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth spy sent from the past to monitor the situation and collect intel from various UFO related forums. ;)

Thing was with this is that the pilot observing it says it came out of the sea . What we got that can do that ?

Thing was with this is that the pilot observing it says it came out of the sea . What we got that can do that ?

Per my far fetched theory we don't, I think we are..

1. in possession of actual Alien / ET craft that can do this stuff. (S4 Bob Lazar craft we have been able to retrofit or in our control).

Or 2. it's rogue ETVs/Aliens visiting us for their own purposes. (see video)

I don't see how we have made this leap in technology (as per the video interview you shared with Fridman and Frevor)

Reactions: August
If it is well within our Physics capability that is pretty amazing.
I saw a Fravor interview not long after it was made public where he said it was tracked on radar as going from hovering at 20,000 feet to 80,000 feet and a hover in 0.7 s. That would be a pretty amazing feat of physics without the help of Scottys inertial dampnews from the USS Enterprise. I did the maths on that at the time and the G Forces required for that manouver are astronomical.

If it is well within our Physics capability that is pretty amazing.
I saw a Fravor interview not long after it was made public where he said it was tracked on radar as going from hovering at 20,000 feet to 80,000 feet and a hover in 0.7 s. That would be a pretty amazing feat of physics without the help of Scottys inertial dampnews from the USS Enterprise. I did the maths on that at the time and the G Forces required for that manouver are astronomical.
Yes doing maneuvers that these things do at such incredible speeds made some speculate they are unmanned ( Aliens ) and if they were crewed by something ( Aliens or Humans ) then that something would be splattered all over the objects inner walls.

Reactions: Dundee and Area201
Yes doing maneuvers that these things do at such incredible speeds made some speculate they are unmanned ( Aliens ) and if they were crewed by something ( Aliens or Humans ) then that something would be splattered all over the objects inner walls.
A couple of ball park calculations for the ticktac to go from stationary to stationary covering 60,000 feet in 0.7s (with a few assumptions as its only a ballpark)

I wasn't smart enough to calculate accelleration from 0 to 30,000 feet (half way in 0.35 seconds (half time)
So I assummed linear motion, no acceleration. But with that if I understand it correctly my figures should be grossly understated but not starting at an intial velocity of 0.
What I was trying to calculate was initial 0 half way = max velocity to stop.
OK so I am no math guru :(
So here goes.

Using V=S/T Where S = 9144 m (30,000 feet half way) and T= 0 ).35 seconds
V= 94,000 kph approx

then using a=(v1 - v0)/t Where V0 =0, v1 = 94,000kph and T= 0.35
a=74,600 m/s

Then using an online G force calculator
Init V = 0, end v = 94,000 kph T = 0.35 s
That ius a g force of 27,385 g's

So a 1 gram paperclip would weigh 27kg
An object weighing 5 kg would weigh 136925kg
That is about 137 Tonnes, which is a little over 151 tons us

So if you had a toroidal transformer on your man made craft weighing 5 kg it would at the half way point weigh 151 tons.
This would crush a cct board into paper.

Never mind what it might do to a tick tack?
If the tick tack weighed only 50 kg that 1500 tons
A D9 Bulldozer weighs about 49 tons
SO our 50 kg tick tack would go from 50 kg stationary to weigh as much as 3 D9bulldozers traveling at almost 100,000 kph in .35 s and cover almost 10km
Then back to a stop in 0.35 seconds.

Still think it is man made?
I don't :)

Wow that's impressive stats. Its the warp 9 right angle turns that get me. I know someone that seen that happen over a mountain range in WA , he said anyone inside that thing would have had their skeleton liquified.

Wow that's impressive stats. Its the warp 9 right angle turns that get me. I know someone that seen that happen over a mountain range in WA , he said anyone inside that thing would have had their skeleton liquified.
Yeah the right angle turns always get me too. We might have stuff that goes faster than we expect, but a hard right at 1000kph no way.

He told me that the obje
Yeah the right angle turns always get me too. We might have stuff that goes faster than we expect, but a hard right at 1000kph no way.
The person I was talking about is a flight engineer , he told me the entire flight crew saw it and that it was hovering over a mountain range, at first they thought it was a star they were looking at went but from stationary to the horizon in 2 seconds he reckoned it was doing 7,000 kph from standing still. That's pretty amazing isn't it. All the things these people see while in the air but they never reported it.

He told me that the obje

The person I was talking about is a flight engineer , he told me the entire flight crew saw it and that it was hovering over a mountain range, at first they thought it was a star they were looking at went but from stationary to the horizon in 2 seconds he reckoned it was doing 7,000 kph from standing still. That's pretty amazing isn't it. All the things these people see while in the air but they never reported it.
I wonder if in 100 years from now our descendants are going to look at us like we look at the old flat earth, or the sun rotates round the earth mob.
Examples like you just gave seem so obviously out of this world tech. Time will tell I suppose.

I wonder if in 100 years from now our descendants are going to look at us like we look at the old flat earth, or the sun rotates round the earth mob.
Examples like you just gave seem so obviously out of this world tech. Time will tell I suppose.
Maybe the future people will look at us as if we lived in the Dark Ages, not enlightened at all and not capable of seeing with open eyes and minds. They said tonight on the News that they want people to scan the skies for any alien life on the other worlds and guess what they played while they said that, the X Files theme along with a rye smile. We are our own worst enemy.

Maybe the future people will look at us as if we lived in the Dark Ages, not enlightened at all and not capable of seeing with open eyes and minds. They said tonight on the News that they want people to scan the skies for any alien life on the other worlds and guess what they played while they said that, the X Files theme along with a rye smile. We are our own worst enemy.
Yes, its sad really, when people like that grin as if they are being funny, they don't realize they are grinning at their own limitations and ignorance. I sometimes wonder if we are worth saving, but then I remember the silent people who have opened minds but just keep their thoughts to themselves. They are the most important people.

Yes, its sad really, when people like that grin as if they are being funny, they don't realize they are grinning at their own limitations and ignorance. I sometimes wonder if we are worth saving, but then I remember the silent people who have opened minds but just keep their thoughts to themselves. They are the most important people.
Everything will keep going , it always has but whether we all grow is another question . I would like to know what Aliens think about us all and if they are watching us I think with their advanced ways of thinking they would list the human experiment as an epic fail. Or maybe its just that the Earth is a dumping ground for the galaxies itinerant . Who knows with our short lifespans we probably will never get an answer to it all.