Trump 2020

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
JDCwp3P.png

Amidst a thousand or so political allies, and close family members, president Trump accepted the Republican Party's nomination for a second term in the White House. The ceremony, full of pomp and circumstance, culminated the 2020 Republican National Convention in a display of fireworks and opera.

Shortly before the spectacular wrap-up, president Trump gave a prolonged speech warning voters of the impeding doom that will befall America should it elect Joe Biden as its next leader. Trump, never shy of extolling his own virtues, delivered a powerful message citing the accomplishments of his presidential tenure while going after his rivals with his usual candor.

During the speech, the president chastised Biden's record and accused him of having a nefarious globalist agenda saying that “if given the chance, he [Biden] will be the destroyer of American greatness.” Trump then moved on to criticize "cancel culture" and the tearing down of America's symbols as part of a "mob rule" that must not be allowed. Waxing nostalgic about a bygone era, Trump invoked the history of early Americans as an example to follow :

We want our sons and daughters to know the truth. America is the greatest and most exceptional nation in the history of the world. Our country wasn't built by cancel culture, speech codes, and soul-crushing conformity. We are not a nation of timid spirits. We are a nation of fierce, proud, and independent American patriots. We're a nation of pilgrims, pioneers, adventurers, explorers and trail blazers who refuse to be tied down, held back, or in any way reigned in. Americans have steel in their spines, grit in their souls and fire in their hearts. There's no one like us on Earth.

While the media is busy fact-checking the lengthy speech, it is quite clear that Trump's showmanship is still intact even after a calamitous year of COVID and economic downturn. In a culture where appearances and notoriety are regarded as the most persuasive attributes, it would not be surprising to find Trump as leader of the free world for the next four years.

Leader of the Free World! Thats as scary as Janet Reno charging at you with a box of rubbers!

• Haha
Reactions: LETA
I have faith in the majority of the American people, I think he will fail in his attempts by vote count, will try to invalidate the results in the way he has been gearing up for, fake mail etc. But after much turmoil he will be removed.
Lets just put this madman behind us and leave history to judge his insanity.
I have faith in the good people of the US.

Creepy Joe Biden is a hair sniffer.
Hair Sniffer Bahahaha never heard that one lol, But, yeah it is a hard choice, do you want a stick in your left eye or right. Guess they have to decide between the lesser of two evils.

Hair Sniffer Bahahaha never heard that one lol, But, yeah it is a hard choice, do you want a stick in your left eye or right. Guess they have to decide between the lesser of two evils.
Yeah like he sneaks up behind women puts his hands on their shoulders and sniffs their hair. I mean who does that ?? Mr Sleepyhead does. I think he is a robot / puppet, his wife controls him wherever he goes, he never looks at the camera when interviewed as he is reading from a tele prompter. I mean the guys nearly 80 why haven't they got younger candidates like 40 or something ?

Yeah like he sneaks up behind women puts his hands on their shoulders and sniffs their hair. I mean who does that ?? Mr Sleepyhead does. I think he is a robot / puppet, his wife controls him wherever he goes, he never looks at the camera when interviewed as he is reading from a tele prompter. I mean the guys nearly 80 why haven't they got younger candidates like 40 or something ?
Yeah the age thing is a problem. I have alwasy thought it crazy that the key roles in many governments are held by old blokes (or girls :) ).
I have alwasy thought that all key leadership roles and decision making roles should be held by people under a certain age. Perhaps 40, and that old farts like me should only be there in an advisory capacity. Old people have a lot to offer in world and life experience, but the flip side is, I am 58, why the hell should I get a say in thinks that will effect me minimally but will effect young folks. It is their world to build, not mine. Keep us o as adviers only, hell my sons can have a whole conversation in frontof me and I have no idea what they are saying, I sometimes ask them if they come with a translator :)

Yeah the age thing is a problem. I have alwasy thought it crazy that the key roles in many governments are held by old blokes (or girls :) ).
I have alwasy thought that all key leadership roles and decision making roles should be held by people under a certain age. Perhaps 40, and that old farts like me should only be there in an advisory capacity. Old people have a lot to offer in world and life experience, but the flip side is, I am 58, why the hell should I get a say in thinks that will effect me minimally but will effect young folks. It is their world to build, not mine. Keep us o as adviers only, hell my sons can have a whole conversation in frontof me and I have no idea what they are saying, I sometimes ask them if they come with a translator :)
Yes I agree older people are great for their knowledge I mean they been around and accumulated this and that. Is it because the older ones hold power better knowing the younger ones are not going to knock them off their perch ? Like parents keeping control of their kids. Kids with a translator maybe thats a good thing to invent. You would make a stack of cash out of that I bet. I mean if Biden should become extinct after the election if he is President then Kamal Harris gets a shot at being President being Vice President and she is 55.

Yes I agree older people are great for their knowledge I mean they been around and accumulated this and that. Is it because the older ones hold power better knowing the younger ones are not going to knock them off their perch ? Like parents keeping control of their kids. Kids with a translator maybe thats a good thing to invent. You would make a stack of cash out of that I bet. I mean if Biden should become extinct after the election if he is President then Kamal Harris gets a shot at being President being Vice President and she is 55.
Not wishing ill on anyone but a younger female president might be a nice change.

Reactions: August
Not wishing ill on anyone but a younger female president might be a nice change.
Old Mrs Clinton couldn't cut it so maybe a younger woman will. We will all get to find out soon its a crazy year 2020 so I guess anything can happen. I wonder how Bernie Sanders would have gone as a President, he would have sacked all the Democrats if had gotten in as he isn't a Democrat himself. That would be funny.

There all pointless self serving Nut jobs with one no better than the other really.The only observation for me is that Trump seems somewhat worse. So any improvment on that crazy bugger is a step up :)

Reactions: August
Idiotic Presidential debate between a Failed Narcissist Con-man and a Dementia Gaffe-Machine Dinosaur, to decide who will be the "leader". What a joke.

Believe it or not, we have smart, competent, courageous people in the United States, (Yang, Tulsi, Eric Weinstein etc).

"Can you imagine if the presidential debates were this good?"

You gotta love Weird Al, he is always good value. Perhaps he should run for president, couldnt be any worse than Trump :ROFLMAO:
Yeah. I would vote for him . They got the Vice Presidents debate on tv in a minute you going to watch it ??

Well with all the excitement going on in that debate the Covid carrying fly was a relief. The fly must have thought he was landing on a snow field.

• Haha
Reactions: Dundee and Area201