Trump Storms Out of 60 Minutes Interview

Is there a 'Disclosure Thread'...?
IMHO....,and I have felt this way for a long time, the govt doesn't know any more than we do about the true nature of the UFO enigma. I think the only thing they can disclose is that they don't know who, what, or where the aliens and ufos are from.

Is there a 'Disclosure Thread'...?
IMHO....,and I have felt this way for a long time, the govt doesn't know any more than we do about the true nature of the UFO enigma. I think the only thing they can disclose is that they don't know who, what, or where the aliens and ufos are from.
They would have to know more, but the question is how much. The fact they hav tons of secret surveilance stuff available both on earth and in space. They would have to have pointed there spying eyes at unknown objects to see what they are. This alone is going to reveal more than the average punter. If stuff is really up there, they will have been watching. As for talking to ET in secret underground bases well thast a different question.

They would have to know more, but the question is how much. The fact they hav tons of secret surveilance stuff available both on earth and in space. They would have to have pointed there spying eyes at unknown objects to see what they are. This alone is going to reveal more than the average punter. If stuff is really up there, they will have been watching. As for talking to ET in secret underground bases well thast a different question.
Why would they know anything specific ? They might have some decent pics of 'craft' ,etc , but that doesn't mean they have any idea who or where they are from. So...in the end they don't know much more than we do....and this is assuming there is anything to even know.

Why would they know anything specific ? They might have some decent pics of 'craft' ,etc , but that doesn't mean they have any idea who or where they are from. So...in the end they don't know much more than we do....and this is assuming there is anything to even know.
Agreed they might not know where they are from. But more importantly they might know where there not from.
Right now anyone can argue they might be secret tech from one of our governements secret agences. Thats primairly becasue we dont know what is held in secret places here on earth. But for example should the USA's most secret quirrel agency that knows the last secret, point a sattelite at space and sees an incoming craft at some crazy speed, from the outer reaches of wherever they can say. Thats is, or is not one of ours or one of another country. It has to be ET becasue they know what earth has.
That is Huge, becasue by definition there may be an agency out there that knows with 100% certainty we have extra terrestrials vsiting us. They may know nothing more than that. But that is super significant,

The problem with you analysis above is that it won't really matter in the long run.

In therUSA, every year, hundreds of houses are destroyed by tornado's. And every year they are more or less in the same areas. And built of the same flimsy materials.

Why is this ?

Isn't it time that the government, or at least the Sate authorities, insist that any new buildings are built in a form that will withstand the winds. Or not built at all.

I know this will 'freedom to build as we want' brigade out in force, Although there codes that have to be observed. The codes are inadequate for the job.

My point is, everyone in these areas know it is coming. it happens every year.

So if the Government was to say 'Yes, they are coming. we have aliens on the radar', no one will take any notice anyway. They never do.

Agreed they might not know where they are from. But more importantly they might know where there not from.
Right now anyone can argue they might be secret tech from one of our governements secret agences. Thats primairly becasue we dont know what is held in secret places here on earth. But for example should the USA's most secret quirrel agency that knows the last secret, point a sattelite at space and sees an incoming craft at some crazy speed, from the outer reaches of wherever they can say. Thats is, or is not one of ours or one of another country. It has to be ET becasue they know what earth has.
That is Huge, becasue by definition there may be an agency out there that knows with 100% certainty we have extra terrestrials vsiting us. They may know nothing more than that. But that is super significant,
If it's conventional technlogy(no cloaking tech) and hardware (physical craft) that the 'aliens' are driving then when they enter our solar system and get near earth I do think we could detect them. Then we might be able to say extraterrestrial. Some big ifs there.

Yet there are many professional and amateur astonomers (radar and other tech) and others who are always watching the skies as part of their work and studies but we don't hear about them in the news claiming thay have caught an alien ship on their cameras or scopes or radar. Why not? Are we to believe that the govt can silence all of these people? I think not. So either the aliens can't be seen or they simply aren't coming here from out there. But again many people claim to see weird ufos and even weirder occupants and have encounters and ufos of various kinds of course are seen in the sky all the time. So either they can't be seen coming in to earth or they are coming from 'somewhere else'. Or humans are prone to hallucinate upon seeing ufos and aliens or it's some kind of socio-pathology we as yet have failed to recognize.

Another example of the type of people that support Trump.....we have more to worry about than him with people like this on earth....

Give it to those demons, sister, give it to them good.

Ah well, there is another five minutes I'll never get back.

Give it to those demons, sister, give it to them good.

Ah well, there is another five minutes I'll never get back.
These are the type of people who support McConnel, Graham, Trump and other right wing nutters in DC,,,,that should concern anyone unless you are also one of the nutters.
:frown:

If it's conventional technlogy(no cloaking tech) and hardware (physical craft) that the 'aliens' are driving then when they enter our solar system and get near earth I do think we could detect them. Then we might be able to say extraterrestrial. Some big ifs there.

Yet there are many professional and amateur astonomers (radar and other tech) and others who are always watching the skies as part of their work and studies but we don't hear about them in the news claiming thay have caught an alien ship on their cameras or scopes or radar. Why not? Are we to believe that the govt can silence all of these people? I think not. So either the aliens can't be seen or they simply aren't coming here from out there. But again many people claim to see weird ufos and even weirder occupants and have encounters and ufos of various kinds of course are seen in the sky all the time. So either they can't be seen coming in to earth or they are coming from 'somewhere else'. Or humans are prone to hallucinate upon seeing ufos and aliens or it's some kind of socio-pathology we as yet have failed to recognize.
Your talking about two things now, initily you said...

But in the previous you are talking about the likelyhood if the government silencing all the people, and suggestion people aare prone to hullicination.

The latter is arguable, they could not silence all but could some, some are surely Hullucinations, some are not.
But I am primarily addressing your quoted statement,

I hesitate to use it but it fits, if you take a sighting like the Tick Tack. And the multiple crafts tracked over that week,

If you have some agency in the US that is ultimatly responsible for knowing who and what is in our skies. There has to be some top most level, some top most secret of top secret people who ultimatly know everything the US is capable of knowing. (whatever that is) Then that agency must know one of two things. Either the Tic Tac is earthly and they know about it. Or they know itis not earthly and know nothing. That is huge.

The implication is that there is a group or groups of people on earth that know for sure if any given UFO isearthly, or not earthly.

The implication is that there is a group or groups of people on earth that know for sure if any given UFO isearthly, or not earthly.
And that's as 'specific' as it gets...which is pretty general in that all we really know is that it's not earthly (as far as we know...)....we don't know anything else. That was my point from the get go.
BTW...the ufo phenomenon (whatever it is...) has been with us for a long time....I suspect that some of those in 'power' have thought/speculated they were 'aliens' for a very long time now. But once again this is an assumption since we really have no other information...unless one believes all the conspiracy junk and I for one do not.

btw...the Tic Tac videos have been explained as anomalous images and misidents by several experts. I simply don't understand technical analysis very well so I remain neutral on those . For all I know they could be legitimate unknown craft.
-see potential explanation section-

Last edited by a moderator:
And that's as 'specific' as it gets...which is pretty general....
I would hardly call the knowledge of any given secret agency having the ability to identify an object as Earthly or ET General.
It is reasonable to assume that in some bulding or bunker somewhere, there is a group of people that know every craft there is from earth with a reasonable measure of certainty. Anything outside that is a UFO.

The U stands for Unidentified, so a UFO for me might be Unidentified becasue I am no one in any position of authority, but for the secret squirrel people who know exactly what each country has, the U takes on a whole new relevance when they use it..

As for the Tic Tac, being identified, There are plenty of "technical experts" that still call them very real and unknown, and operating with Physics beyond earthy capabilities. I guess as an unknown people will allways differ in who's explanation they beleive.

Biden has the same exact Sun and Moon Sign as me, I found out. Now I kind of like him a little bit more. If I was him, I'd take the opportunity to be THE DISCLOSURE PRESIDENT.

09bxP5I.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Dundee
Wont it be nice when Mr Trump has finally vacated and is a thing of the past. Perhaps Biden will be able to at least not lie to you all and everyone move forward with correct information. It would be a relief to be free of Trumps nonsense I expect.
But what a state of affairs Biden has inherited. Your way through Covid is not going to be easy.

Reactions: Area201
..It is reasonable to assume that in some bulding or bunker somewhere, there is a group of people that know every craft there is from earth with a reasonable measure of certainty. Anything outside that is a UFO...

The British official approach sums it up.

'There was no threat to our security'.

Basically, as long as it didn't start shooting the place up, we have no interest.

This, of course, doesn't mean there wasn't an unknown craft there.

HAL.

You have to remember that when the first stelth craft were built it took ten years of development.

People boarded a plane at an airbase I forget the name of. Came back later.

No one questioned where they were going.

Nothing leaked out.

Until they started testing it.

Reactions: Area201