Trump to be Impeached

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
Impeachment proceedings are going forward as the House of Representatives voted to impeach President Trump for his refusal to cooperate in the investigation of the Ukrainian scandal. Trump is accused of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress for trying to coerce a foreign government for personal gain. He will be the third President in U.S. history to be impeached.

Reactions: Aurora
If only the American people could see what the world sees.
He makes your whole country a joke, I feel sad for the good folks of US.
The whole world is laughing at Trump and his supporters.
That's really sad.

It is unlikely he will be removed from office. They simply do not have the votes. The joke, as always, is on the American ppl who have to endure the mockery of their political system :(

I find it very difficult to understand his supporters. He is so blatantly stupid to almost the entire planet, he is the laughing stock of the world. How can any allegiance to a political party be that blind. I mean the folks in America are not stupid people. How do they make his antics OK in their minds. Hell I am embarrassed on behalf of the folks there.

I find it hard to grasp how any person can think his behavior is OK. I can't fathom how any political allegiance can make a human being so compromised as to find any aspect of Trump OK. We all have different standards, different cultural norms. But his behavior is so... un-presidential, petty, embarressing. Most people would agree if someone were to go to work and pee in a wastepaper basket in front of everyone, it would be considered pretty bad. This is how blatantly embarrassing and stupid his behaviour is to the rest of the world.
He is brainless. Look at his last Quid Pro Quo disaster, like Reddit said, he doesnt even know what it means.
He makes me cringe in embarrassment for you all.

Reactions: Area201
I think many people are forgetting that Mike Pence becomes the president if Trump gets removed. That seems like a downgrade, believe it or not.

Reactions: LETA
I think many people are forgetting that Mike Pence becomes the president if Trump gets removed. That seems like a downgrade, believe it or not.
I don't know a lot about US Politics or your politicians. Only what we see in the media. So Mike Pence is unknown to me really.
However I find it difficult to believe that anyone could be a worse human being (as a president of the US) than Trump.
I can't comment on the relative merits of the policies they make as what is good for one is not always good for another. So in that respect it is all very much an individual choice, But the common factors between all are decency as a person, how they conduct themselves in public, statesmanship. In that respect I see Trump fail dismally. No comparison to Obama, Reagan, and most of his predecessors really.

Impeachment proceedings are going forward as the House of Representatives voted to impeach President Trump for his refusal to cooperate in the investigation of the Ukrainian scandal. Trump is accused of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress for trying to coerce a foreign government for personal gain. He will be the third President in U.S. history to be impeached.
Good.

Trump is Great. Make the world Great Again lol

donald-trump-valentine-day-cards-7-589866bd092d7-png__605.jpg

Will you USA folks put this madman in jail before he sends us all back to the stone age.
Comon guys, why cant you see what the world sees. He is crazier than Hitler, at least hitler had a plan, as mesed up as it was. Trump presides over the world via tweets and insane thought bubbles.

The Senate impeachment trial has commenced. Will Trump survive to rule another four years? Stay tuned!

Trump is not my president but i think the world needs more like him to take a stand on the bullshit........