Trumps crazies do it again

The big mystery, and you could generate a conspiracy theory on it, is why it was allowed to reach the stage it did.

Everyone saw it coming.

It was announced beforehand. The people marching to the building were obviously way in excess of any peaceable protest. And everyone knew the nature of the people who were approaching.
The delay in the additional police arriving was scandalous.

I foresee a wall will be built around the Capitol Building in much less time than it has taken for Trump's Border wall.

Reactions: Area201
Well the world just sits and waits to see what's next. Nothing is surprising now.

The big mystery, and you could generate a conspiracy theory on it, is why it was allowed to reach the stage it did.

Everyone saw it coming.

It was announced beforehand. The people marching to the building were obviously way in excess of any peaceable protest. And everyone knew the nature of the people who were approaching.
The delay in the additional police arriving was scandalous.

I foresee a wall will be built around the Capitol Building in much less time than it has taken for Trump's Border wall.
Saw it coming weeks ahead or that day..?
I think everyone or most thought they would march and chant and hold up their signs outside while the voting was going on...I really don't think anyone thought they would bust windows and doors and get on and in the building. That was unforseen...but in hindsight (which is always 20/20) it should have been taken into consideration.
And the word is they are building a 7' fence that cannot be scaled.

Days ahead.

The Man made two announcements about it. It is interesting to read all the stuff he wrote, including the rapid back-tracking in his latest broadcast.

Once again the throws his supporters under the bus.

I do recall watching this from the very beginning, when a growing crowd was moving down towards the Capitol, and thinking This does not look good at all, where is the security. ?

I watched the whole thing, maybe six hours of it.

Days ahead.

The Man made two announcements about it. It is interesting to read all the stuff he wrote, including the rapid back-tracking in his latest broadcast.

Once again the throws his supporters under the bus.

I do recall watching this from the very beginning, when a growing crowd was moving down towards the Capitol, and thinking This does not look good at all, where is the security. ?

I watched the whole thing, maybe six hours of it.
Well...again I don't think anyone thought they would actually go in the building or on the steps. Bad judgement by the police...it happens.

It certainly happened then.

I see that Biden is going for a abbreviated version of the inauguration.

And that Trump will not be attending.

I worry about continuing unrest. I can't see the Trump fundies accepting Biden ever. He has a tough road ahead. Covid would have been hard to get on top of with full support from both sides let alone now. Every tough call he makes the nutters are going to crucify him for.

Holy cow! The vote is in and Trump is pledging a peaceful transition after this debacle :-0

yeah, only after the failed attempted coup or whatever including 5 deaths.

Senate takeover. Check-mate Cabal. (I say "Cabal" as one and the same as the establishment as a joke. Such a thing sort of exists at some level, but it's think it's mostly contrived to have a boogieman by a few)

Trump, Putin, or Bitcoin fanboys, everyone plays the moves that gives them best chance to advance given the (weak) position they might find themselves in.

Pence doesn't have the balls to use the 25th though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Twitterhands just got booted

0m6pmM4m.jpg

..Pence doesn't have the balls to use the 25th though...

The consequences of using the 25th in this case could be disastrous. Nearly half the country voted for Trump.
Things are going to get very bad in the next few months unless a lot of people are de-radicalised.

I don't think I have ever heard a president call for the overthrow of his own country before.

Will Florida become the centre of the new Trumpian break-away republic ?

Anyway, I think it will be best if Pence and co just try to contain this until the presidency runs out. Trump has to go then.
And that way, the insurrectionists can't claim he was forced out.

Does anyone else see a form of ISIS in the making ? Think about that one.

Dr Wu,

..And the word is they are building a 7' fence that cannot be scaled...

Yeah, well.

Here is what you do. As the average person can reach the top of a seven foot fence, you get a buddy to give you a lift up.

Or you tie a rope and a hook to the back of a car, throw the hook over the top of the fence, and just pull it down.

The only way this fence will work is if they have lots of armed police stood around the inside of it; with orders to shoot anyone attempting to enter.

^I think Pence wants to defuse things and stay in politics so he won;t do much.
FOX news(boobs) will say he was only expressing his thanks to those who supported him and showed up at the rally. :erwhat?:
It could be Idaho, Montana, or Utah... or any state with survivalist tendencies.Too many tourists in Florida. ;)
Homegrown troublemakers has been going on for some time..at least since 1995 and the Oklahoma bombing.

Let's hope all these 'Trumpers' calm down and realize that the days of 'white control' are basically over in the next 4-8 years or so.
I don't like bringing race into this but imho the core of his people are all about MAWA and not MAGA.

Dr Wu,

..And the word is they are building a 7' fence that cannot be scaled...

Yeah, well.

Here is what you do. As the average person can reach the top of a seven foot fence, you get a buddy to give you a lift up.

Or you tie a rope and a hook to the back of a car, throw the hook over the top of the fence, and just pull it down.

The only way this fence will work is if they have lots of armed police stood around the inside of it; with orders to shoot anyone attempting to enter.
You sound like a seasoned insurrectionist...should we be worried ? ;)
I think it's some manner of 'special fencing'...not easily breached....but imo they are overreacting anyway ..I don't think this mob thing will happen again in that way ,but I do think some isolated groups could act up.

So we can expect Trump to move to Idaho in the near future. Don't know what Melania will think of that; but she may be long-gone by then.

And, sadly, you're right about MAWA over MAGA

I think they are relying on the weight of the concrete blocks on the other side of the fence to keep it from being pusher over by hand. But a car or truck pulling at the top rail will exert a lot of leverage.

My book on 'How to get rich by destroying a democracy' (Foreword by D J Trump) should be on the shelves by spring.

Good luck to all our friends in the US. Today is the big day. Stay safe. Keep away from his crazy zombie army. No that is an insult to Zombies. Keep away from his brainwashed rednecks.
Watch it all on TV in safety. The world is watching. Good luck.