Trumps crazies do it again

D

Dundee

Well the crazies are at it again, just when I thought Trump had given up.
The Aussie news tonight said that he has had his twitter account suspended till he removes a couple of tweets that are in violation of policy, and his face book has been restricted as well.
He did very little to stop it in his speech too.

The world is divided on this, half feels very sorry for the good folks in the USA, the other half is laughing at the crazies for makeing the US look foolish. And people are getting killed.
Lets hope it stops before it gets worse.

Reactions: Area201
Holy cow! The vote is in and Trump is pledging a peaceful transition after this debacle :-0

Yeah I heard about that. He should have done that ages ago and stopped the turmoil. I hope all the lawmakers go after him and make him pay for all he has done

Come on folks, we all saw it coming.

But people are not talking about invoking the 25th.

A bit late really. Just 13 days to go.

I will never understand the denial. The courts and investigations have revealed it was a fair election. Yet people are still choosing to ignore the evidence and believe a mad man. I just don't get it.

It would be justified if our wacky leader paid the price for his transgressions but I fear he'll walk away from all of this and with more money in his pocket than he came in with.
Sadly those who believe his twaddle will continue this nonsense for some time to come and will probably hamper the Biden team in the near future.
:erwhat?:

This is going to run for a while. Possibly until the next election and beyond.
It all depends upon whether the Republicans kick Trump out , and if they do, whether he will be able to create a new party. Which would certainly attract the attention of the FBI.

I think the regular GOP (McConnel et al )will not welcome Trump and his radical minions and the radicals will eventually start another right wing party but that remains to be seen. Will Ted Cruz , Hawley, and the other far righties in the House and Senate start this new party with Trump or get rid of him? Who knows...but many Republicans are really pissed at what Trump and the others tried to pull.

Iraq issued an arrest warrant for Trump. They want him to answer for the droning of Soleimani and an Iraqi paramilitary leader.

Iraq issued an arrest warrant for Trump. They want him to answer for the droning of Suleimani and an Iraqi paramilitary leader.

Well as horrific as it sounds their is a process to justify such actions. If you don;t follow the process however justified the payback is it is still murder. If I kill a scum bag murdering rapist as payback, I committed murder.
As fucked up as it is, you have to follow the process.

My personal opinion is he should be treated like any low life crook, throw the book at him.

Trump is in a world of hurt right now. They want to kick him out of office and the petition is gathering momentum. Will he be sacked unceremoniously?

Trump is in a world of hurt right now. They want to kick him out of office and the petition is gathering momentum. Will he be sacked unceremoniously?
I am not across US politics, I thought I had a grasp on people but after Trumps supporters, I think not.
I reckon the Republicans will distance themselves from him now for damage control.
What other choice do they have?

If he was smart, which is open to question, he'd walk away and play golf for the next 12 days and keep a low profile.
But his hard core base will continue to be loyal for now and I think there will be a 'Trump' type party in the near future led by people like Cruz and Hawley. How long they last and if they get much momentum remains to be seen.
The McConnell GOP will most likely reject that group as being too radical....but again time will tell. If the 70 million who voted for 'Trump' don't become disgusted from all of this and see what a major jerk he is then ,we'll have the same problems next elections.

The 'right wing crazies' who want a wall and guns for all aren't going to just disappear....anymore than the left wing people who want to defund the police and have free breakfast and college for all.
:erwhat?:

It actually benefits Trump if he gets booted out of the White House cuz then Mike Pence becomes President until inauguration day and he can also grant him the presidential pardon he desperately needs.

I understand that if he was impeached, even if it was after he left office on the 20th, then he would be barred from holding any further political office.
Not sure if that would apply if they invoked the 25th Amendment.

And if he does depart, and Pence did grant him a pardon, doesn't that take away any chance he may have of using the 5th amendment (right not to implicate oneself in a crime) in the future. And it would seem to follow that that would place him in a bad position with regard to any upcoming court cases.

I do suspect that he would try to form a break away political party. That would be very similar to Hitler's approach; And probably equally dangerous. Tens of thousands of armed people who consider themselves to be the true Patriots.

It actually benefits Trump if he gets booted out of the White House cuz then Mike Pence becomes President until inauguration day and he can also grant him the presidential pardon he desperately needs.
Trump has been saying he's going to pardon himself and family.

I understand that if he was impeached, even if it was after he left office on the 20th, then he would be barred from holding any further political office.
Not sure if that would apply if they invoked the 25th Amendment.

And if he does depart, and Pence did grant him a pardon, doesn't that take away any chance he may have of using the 5th amendment (right not to implicate oneself in a crime) in the future. And it would seem to follow that that would place him in a bad position with regard to any upcoming court cases.

I do suspect that he would try to form a break away political party. That would be very similar to Hitler's approach; And probably equally dangerous. Tens of thousands of armed people who consider themselves to be the true Patriots.
If he pardons himself or Pence does it then he's free and clear of any Fed crimes while in office,...they could only go after him for state filed offenses, etc. and there are several cases pending on him in New York state. Impeachment would prevent him running again and I personally have no doubt that a hard core Trump base will remain after all of this....whether they will have any ability to get people elected is open to question. I suspect that the Fed under Biden willcome down firmly on all of these 'white nationalists' and arrest and investigate many of them. After all they did cause an insurrectiion, people were killed, and property damage done...
if the shoe was on the other foot they, the 'true patriots' , would be calling for the heads of the left leaders .

If someone wrote a story detailing this 6 years ago and changed the players to some crazy place like Russia or some other nutty place the people in the US would have been criticizing it all as madness. Who could ever have thought such events could happen in the US. It's insane.

Well...Thomas Jefferson... one of our famous Founding Fathers said this:

“I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.”​

1787 in a letter to James Madison...another founder and past President.

Not sure I agree but I understand the idea.