U.S. Navy Confirms UFOs

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
The Black Vault's John Greenwald, has once again scored big for the UFO community by obtaining U.S. Navy confirmation that the widely circulated Tic Tac and GIMBAL videos are legitimate footage of craft of unknown origin. The news of this confirmation is already making headlines across media circles, including The NY Times, and even Popular Mechanics.

This no doubt signals an unprecedented change of posture in the top echelon of the US Defense establishment and we owe John a debt of gratitude for probing deep into this matter.

Reactions: Dundee
I wonder if this is really the early signs of disclosure?
I hope so. The Navy spokesman told John that the videos were not for public release. It seems there is an internal battle going on between gov factions for the control of the UFO files :-0

Oh how smug us believers can be on the day of disclosure. I can;t wait to see the Proof Demanders squirm :)

Castle-Bravo over at the Hub is going to traumatise you lol
Naa. I like Castle, he is a decent guy, but I have realized something. 1. He can't help how he is, I dont know the details but I know he has been through the ringer. 2. I have finally worked out. You know those that I call the Lunatic fringe, the posters that, If I said I just saw Elvis get out of a UFO at 7:11 and buy a burger, they would respond, with Yeahhh no shit, is he still there, I going to say hi!!! And nothing we could say will dissuade their loony beliefs. Well there is an opposite to that, those that are so fixated on Science that their brain is just not capable of anything that does not have peer reviewed equation next to it.
I have always like him, like I said, a decent guy. But now... I just feel a bit sad for his closed mind.
I have a post coming up I have to think through, but him and the doc aint going to like it lol

Oooh, please elaborate :-0
A memorial will be built at the gates of Area 51 and visited every June 14 (June 14, 1947 is the day of the Rozwell UFO Incident.) in remembrance of extra-terrestrial cover-ups and the fight of those who made disclosure possible. It is also an example of world control.