UAP Task Force Report

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
s2vMxuS.png

Date: June 25, 2021

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence submitted to Congress a preliminary report regarding Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) that relays the progress the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force has made in understanding UAP.

54HPpDU.jpg

LoPvqOK.jpg
b4NQtQa.jpg
wV4lTsJ.jpg
FmMTGZ8.jpg
uGwqsCK.jpg
6qEE0pe.jpg
5zZmOM6.jpg
ecVAPF8.jpg

Reactions: Purplepilled83
Glad I didn’t get my hopes up. Full disclosure will never come from the people in power or humans in general. It will come from them.

Reactions: LETA
The classified report given to Congress was 87-pages long and contained 14 high-fidelity videos that - according to insiders - made several representatives wonder if they were watching a "science fiction" film.
What we had was forty minutes of science fiction movies. We were all gob smacked.

The important thing that I personally found fantastic is the change in attitude.

Historically the stance has been nothing to see here but weather balloons and swamp gas.
To an open admission of there is something out there that is real, tangible and unexplained.

Further, a statement that they are not ruling out the ET
And second the statement that while still unknown they don't at this point think it is anything made by the US or its allies or enemies.

All that leaves is something extraordinary.
And out of the extraordinary possibilities I have seen so far, Interdimensional, time travel, ET.
My money is on ET still.

In any case, the admission is out there now.
There is going to e a lot of attention put on this topic by a lot of people and departments.

Glad I didn’t get my hopes up. Full disclosure will never come from the people in power or humans in general. It will come from them.
We don't need full disclosure,
we only need a staged and somewhat continuous disclosure.
What we have so far is incredible. More than I ever expected in my life time.
Lets just hope that with continuing pressure from all and sundry more is released.
The trend is towards it now,

Reactions: Purplepilled83