UFO Media Frenzy

"belongs to any government that I'm aware of."
He is suggesting that what is being shown and described he does not think comes from any government.
That leaves ET, or these things dont exist, and I think we are well past the latter argument now.

Not really, it just means what it says. Maybe some some arch criminal living in a volcano is the cause. Or some NGO with a very clever staff. Who knows ?

Insulting really imo. He said he did not know the providence of the triangle so he also kmows nothing of the lense or the camera. Just because he can replicate a faximile does not mean its it. The second one. If pilots cant differentiatean exhaust plume from a craft your countr is in trouble. And the last one is a joke. He ignores the eye wtness testimony of 4 pilots. And the combined resources of the military equipment that tracked it and fhebother objects with it. Again if your nsval folks cant tell the diffetence between a ballon and a uap you guys are i trouble.. The whole thing would be funny if the gullible were not about to embrace it.

Dundee,

I'm throwing you a bone, catch.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tDHZj5q5Q

:smile:
Haha was i starving mate. Lol. Thanks, nice link.
She seems to say all the things i have been saying for years. I've made no secret what i think it most likely is.
In the second video she talks about being criticized that her comments are not very "occam's razor like" i love how she challenges that. Its a fair comment. If these things display chacteristics unlike anything we do on earth. Dies occam's razor really suggest they are from earth.

Tjanks Hal. Nice link

Why are the skeptics so angry do you think?
I have been out and about here and there reading.
The skeptics seem, really pissed. I would have thought that even a skeptic must have an interest in UFOs to take the time to be a skeptic. What is going on now is great news for the topic. I don't expect them to instantly do a 180 and say this is proof of ET.
But are they so invested in their rhetoric they can't see the positive side of this?
If I were a skeptic I would never be so happy to be (potentially) wrong.
Why are so many, so angry?

Who knows ?

I really don't take any notice of the opinions in that respect. I have my own, and everyone else can have theirs. Fine by me.

I suspect the most any government and say is 'Yes, there is something there'. But I already knew that. Known it for years.

I suspect you will not get anything more detailed than that.

Who knows ?

I really don't take any notice of the opinions in that respect. I have my own, and everyone else can have theirs. Fine by me.

I suspect the most any government and say is 'Yes, there is something there'. But I already knew that. Known it for years.

I suspect you will not get anything more detailed than that.
Yeah thats a fair call, the difference this time is I guess is that the government has confirmed the nature of the UAPs. That they are indeed flying ojects and they have confirmed radar, physical and infrared etc confirmation. They have also confirmed the seemingly beyond current tech capabilities. So now the skeptics cant do the lame it was a balloon, it was a seagull nonsence, which to be honest I considered an insult to intelligence, The lengths of ignorance some of these scientists are willing to go to is astounding. One skeptical scientis grabs one small aspect that he can roughly equate to a lame explanation and the whole thing is solved in his mind. It is like Elizondo said. You have to take all the info in contect.

I am excited. Even if the government release is lame, the lid is off the box now. There is no turning back now.

Christopher Mellon interviewed by Canadian news:

This guy seems like he is across it all. I don't understand why his testimony is not shaking everyone up. I mean he is the Former assistant deputy of Defense, OK fair enough there may be no reason for him to be in the know with respect to secret projects.
He was once well placed to know what the armed forces are seeing. Why is this not huge?

This guy seems like he is across it all. I don't understand why his testimony is not shaking everyone up. I mean he is the Former assistant deputy of Defense, OK fair enough there may be no reason for him to be in the know with respect to secret projects.
He was once well placed to know what the armed forces are seeing. Why is this not huge?
Cuz the authorities we look to for validation aren't saying anything. Biden is running away from the subject and science continues to trash UFOs. There needs to be a consensus between those two branches of social hierarchy before we can begin to - as a collective - digest the fact that we are not alone.

Cuz the authorities we look to for validation aren't saying anything. Biden is running away from the subject and science continues to trash UFOs. There needs to be a consensus between those two branches of social hierarchy before we can begin to - as a collective - digest the fact that we are not alone.
Absolutely. We all want answers. We all should be super excited about this. This silence from the skeptics just backs up what i said about the sit on the fence play it safe brigade. Where is all the regurgitated skeptical comments now people ae coming forward saying what us believers have said all along.

It is all about winning for them. Not about the topic. As you said we should all be trying to pressure the governments for truth. Both sides want answers.

The only part about my views being found to be wrong is that it would mean ET is not visiting us. That would be awful.
I dont give a shit that it would mean i lost the argument. What does that matter. I am nobody here on earth.

The implications for confirmed encounters and the existence of ET are staggering. It would be an awfully cold place should the skeptics prove to be correct.