UFO Media Frenzy

I hope that something interesting is revealed in June...but I don't think it will be. The govt might say the same thing being reported that UFOS and UAPS exist but they will not claim they are ET. IMHO after a time things will die down again and people will lose interest. If 'aliens' are truly buzzing us they don't seem interested in open contact and I doubt anything major will happen anytime soon.

Hell every one is getting on board. Like I said to doc, regardless of how much or how little is released in the report. Tbis is not going away. Not this time.

It will 'go away'...there is always something else that comes along to capture the public's imagination.
The only way this will last is if the 'aliens' land in Central Park....and I'll take bets if anyone is interested that it won't happen.
:cool:

Reactions: Dundee
It will 'go away'...there is always something else that comes along to capture the public's imagination.
The only way this will last is if the 'aliens' land in Central Park....and I'll take bets if anyone is interested that it won't happen.
:cool:
Fair enough. Well agree to disagree on that one. 😁

Well the more political it gets the more attention it gets. Like I said, the cat wont go back in the bag now, If Biden is on it, well its gonna get attention good or bad or both. A good outcome.

Luis' lawyer is allegedly saying the June report consists of 800 pages of redacted, worthless crap that won't amount to much. The gatekeepers have apparently put the proverbial cat back in the bag.

Luis' lawyer is allegedly saying the June report consists of 800 pages of redacted, worthless crap that won't amount to much. The gatekeepers have apparently put the proverbial cat back in the bag.
Well it only has to be identified as a national security threat and i expect your congress wont let it pass. I guess we just have to wait and see. And if it is a nothing new report see what the reaction and follow up is.

Well it only has to be identified as a national security threat and i expect your congress wont let it pass. I guess we just have to wait and see. And if it is a nothing new report see what the reaction and follow up is.
Attorney Sheehan expects UAPTF to ask for an additional 180-day extension. He predicts no report will be released by June 24.

Attorney Sheehan expects UAPTF to ask for an additional 180-day extension. He predicts no report will be released by June 24.
Elizondo predicted this in one of his videos. He commented that it takes a long time to put together a proper report and that 180 days is not nearly enough. His prediction was the first report will be not much more than a preliminary report not containing much substantial. And that a second more comprehensive report should follow. As he pointed out the wheels turn slow.
I get the feeling that he has more up his sleeve than he is letting on. In more than one interview when asked about the "More to come" reports, he has commented that the tic tac is the least remarkable and there are ones of object as close as 50 feet.
He said there is a lot more incredible stuff he is aware of.
When pressed to say what he thinks they are, in each carefully worded response he has replied words to the effect that he wants to give the government time to release their information. He never once says he won't at some point speak up with more detail.
I really think he may have an Ace up his sleeve. Guess we have to patient.

An interesting long bio piece on Elizondo....not pro or con just his actual background for those interested.
He seems straight up for the most part...but when you were once in the military and intel also....do you ever really leave....?
Here is a guy who was only 48 when he walked away from a possible expanding career in his field
because he wanted to 'get the truth to the public'. Perhaps.....but where do his real motivations lay? :unsure:

If he was not the real deal the US government would have crucified him. If they had dirt on him it would have been published. If he had never worked for ATIP?? He would have a whole dept show him to be a fake. But none of that has happened. He clearly is who he says he is. And everything he has releaded and said so far has pretty well been substantiated. As for what his motivations are. It matters little in that so far no one has discredited him or his accounts. Thats not m bias. As near as i can tell othats all fact. So if he has told tbe truth thus far, and not been discredited. It begs the question when he talks of this being the tip of the iceberg and there is far more amazing footage. Some up to 50 feet away. We have all heard his comments about 600g turns etc.
And he does not think this stuff is from the us or any adversary. He just stopps short of outright addmitting it is et, but will not rule it out.

How can we not reasonably conclude that ET is high on the list of possible explanations. What about the material he sys he ha hed in his hand that he sys straight up we cant make it here on earth.

If he is who he says he is. Hss not been discredited. His information has been substantiated. How then can we nat take his other stuf as truth?

Sorry again for the typos. In bed using the phone. Arn sausage fingers again. Why do they make these phones so darn small anyways. 😳😁

I think it says something big is about to happen when a pilot who saw a ufo makes the front page of the Washington Post. In the past these people were silenced in fear of loosing rank. This is a clear sign that the government will no longer hide the truth and disclosure is coming in a matter of weeks.

UFO debate about to heat up:

I will say what I always say, Science is fantastic, the backbone of western society when it somes to taking a problem such as a disease and fixing it. Creating a new bit of tech, or many other things. But the rules they are bound to live bye with this if its not proven it aint shit makes science as blind as any dark ages executioner from Medeevil England

My prediction is this. One day either ET will land and say.."It was me!!!"
Or, events such as now are going to release more and more information and detailed verified sightings that the stubborn closed minded position they take is untennable.
Then they will fall into 3 catagories...

1. "Look I never doubted it all along," (previous skeptics will pretend they never were, they were misrepresented)
2. The Smug ones who will get on the UFO train and become instant experts, never mind they have denied the existance for decades
3. There will still be stubborn ones who call Bullshit

It may not happen this time, but it will one day.

Some of the rediculous explanations I have heard from so called experts are laughable.
Our Day is coming.