UFO Media Frenzy

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
mNXoVml.jpg

Image: Pixabay
With the June deadline fast approaching for the Pentagon to release a preliminary report on UFOs to Congress, mainstream media outlets are beginning to pay closer attention to a phenomenon that can no longer be denied or prosaically explained away. As the last day of April drew to a close, The New Yorker released an outstanding, lengthy and comprehensive piece on how UFOs went from being the purview of fringe believers, to a rather urgent and serious subject of national security and intelligence. The epic article focused on the most prominent personalities in the field and details their trajectories through the often labyrinthine maze of ufology in a narrative that often reads like a continuing saga unravelling before our eyes.

Not to be left behind, The New York Post also released a riveting interview with Luis Elizondo, the former AATIP program director and reluctant hero of the modern disclosure movement. In the interview, Elizondo talks about his tenure in the secret UFO program and the toxic bureaucracy and hostility towards the subject by some of the Pentagon's senior officials.

Reactions: Purplepilled83
mNXoVml.jpg

Image: Pixabay
With the June deadline fast approaching for the Pentagon to release a preliminary report on UFOs to Congress, mainstream media outlets are beginning to pay closer attention to a phenomenon that can no longer be denied or prosaically explained away. As the last day of April drew to a close, The New Yorker released an outstanding, lengthy and comprehensive piece on how UFOs went from being the purview of fringe believers, to a rather urgent and serious subject of national security and intelligence. The epic article focused on the most prominent personalities in the field and details their trajectories through the often labyrinthine maze of ufology in a narrative that often reads like a continuing saga unravelling before our eyes.

Not to be left behind, The New York Post also released a riveting interview with Luis Elizondo, the former AATIP program director and reluctant hero of the modern disclosure movement. In the interview, Elizondo talks about his tenure in the secret UFO program and the toxic bureaucracy and hostility towards the subject by some of the Pentagon's senior officials.

Leta, I do believe this is all part of a soft disclosure.

The New Yorker article is a good read....it should make the 'bleevers' feel good since it tends to have a positive take on the ufo enigma.
;)

It's astounding how much attention UFOs and UAP have been receiving by the media and government lately, and yet the average person barely seems to notice or care. Do they not understand the magnitude of these revelations?

Hey Welcome aboard. I think it is a bit like politics, folkd who are not interested have no idea whats the major issues are until they get a pay rise or a benefit or a cut. Then they ask questions. Events are starting to spread through the masses, I have had 3 people over the last weeks come to me and say, hey did you hear the US government are going to release all their secret UFO files. Lol So it is slowly filtering out.

It's astounding how much attention UFOs and UAP have been receiving by the media and government lately, and yet the average person barely seems to notice or care. Do they not understand the magnitude of these revelations?
Not when the bills are due haha

TMZ caught up with Senator Heinrich (D) and asked him about UFOs.

Holy Shit this is getting pretty real. He said...

"All I can say I have never seen the bodies in Roswell"

"If we had a foreign government that had these kind of capabilities I think we would see, ahhh other indications of advanced technology"

"I can't imagine that....that what has been described or shown in some of the videos is of ahh...belongs to any government that I'm aware of."

How can anyone not be doing back flips. This is a US senator who although not the president you have to imagine is in a position of some knowledge all but saying this is ET!!!

Dundee,

You must have seen how many of these Senators are behaving recently. If you were in a position of knowledge, would you tell them anything ?

He is saying that he doesn't know what is going on. But that he knows of no government program that would account for it.
OK, given the current climate, the nature of what the government is doing and the media hype thast not how I read it.

If his intent was to say he is a disbeliever, wouldn't the following make more sense?

"All I can say I have never seen the bodies in Roswell"
"All I can say I know of no bodies at Roswell"

"If we had a foreign government that had these kind of capabilities I think we would see, ahhh other indications of advanced technology"

Given the government is clearly stating there is technology beyond known capabilities, and they are openly admitting UAPs with advanced features exist.
Don't you think he is saying these UAPs are not from earths governments or we would know about it?

"I can't imagine that....that what has been described or shown in some of the videos is of ahh...belongs to any government that I'm aware of."

As above? But directly alluding to it being ET.

To break it down susinctly...
"I can't imagine that....that what has been described or shown in some of the videos"
A clear acknowledgement that the videos exist and are showing something.

"belongs to any government that I'm aware of."
He is suggesting that what is being shown and described he does not think comes from any government.
That leaves ET, or these things dont exist, and I think we are well past the latter argument now.