UFO Over Area 51

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
A team of image analysts revisited the 1989 UFO video captured by Bob Lazar and company during their observing trip to Area 51. The VHS version of the footage was analysed with cutting-edge software and the results confirmed Bob's testimony of certain details not seen in the raw footage, such as the hypothetical "Coronal mass ejection" emitted by the alien craft as it lifted from the ground. Bob was so impressed with the analysis, that he reached out to the team via investigative journalist, George knapp, to express his amazement at such extraordinary accomplishment.

Reactions: Aurora
I am betting area 51 is a happy distraction for the US.
All us crazies keep stalking it looking for ET, while I bet all the good stuff is somewhere we will never expect.
Just like slight of hand.

Reactions: Aurora
The Amazon rainforest. Plenty of ancient artifacts of mystical wonder there.
Yes an archealoist paradise if you had the resources to look. I wonder where the modern day secret stuff is done though. Not area 51 I bet with so many eyes on it.

hmm... That is a good question. Imagine if there was a mobile man made island that could not only be on the move at all times... But it could even submerge in to oceans.