UFO Report a 'Nothingburger'

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
ps9KjGQ.jpg

Image: DNI/Pixabay

According to sources inside The New York Times, the upcoming UFO report to Congress scheduled to be released by the Director of National Intelligence later this month, rules out the possibility that the unidentified objects seen by armed forces personnel are U.S. black project vehicles. The report also states that there is no conclusive evidence that the mystery craft are of alien origin, although it has not been completely precluded.

The US Navy Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force allegedly analyzed over one hundred of the most compelling UFO cases in search of a possible explanation for their origin and nature without success. Although the report is not yet published, The New York Times' government insider says both classified and unclassified briefings to be handed over to Congress arrive at the same conclusion.

According to the confidential source, scientists who worked on the briefing to Congress, have put forth the possibility that UFOs could be related to some unknown visual phenomenon of a terrestrial nature. If confirmed, UFOs could be explained in terms of possible atmospheric anomalies rather than extraterrestrial visitors.

Another possibility not yet dismissed, is that these aerial objects belong to a foreign superpower who somehow had a breakthrough in technology and is currently testing their advanced equipment on American territory. Out of all the possible scenarios, this one is the most disturbing to leaders of Congress and the Senate, who will definitely want some explanation for this failure of intelligence on the U.S. part.

As expected, the new revelations caused an outcry in the UFO community, with many taking to social media to denounce what they consider to be a pablum report that signals the continuation of more than seven decades of alien cover-up and denial. Luis Elizondo - who is at the forefront of the disclosure movement - called for the government to release all the evidence it has of UFOs to dispel any doubts about their origin:

Well we will see the follow up to it I guess. It all depends on how many connected and powerfull people are unhappy with it.

Well we will see the follow up to it I guess. It all depends on how many connected and powerfull people are unhappy with it.
The powers that be are working hard to squash this UFO media bug. The moment I watched Biden laughing it off, I knew something was up.

The powers that be are working hard to squash this UFO media bug. The moment I watched Biden laughing it off, I knew something was up.
Yeah I thought the same. Reminded me of that famouse clip of one of your governers who gets a fake Alien to come on stage at a conference. Well I guess we have no control over what they release. But at least with all this exposure they are going to look pretty stupid by calling it atmospheric Phenomenon. We are well past that. I hope the follow up puts pressure on.

I have modified an old American saying,
Them who can, --do;
Them who can't, --teach;
Them who can't, but who are charming, --manage;
and them who can't, and who are licentious, dishonest, deceitful, corrupt, pedipheliac, featherbedding, and who are charming, --are politicians.

And Biden's cheese slid off his cracker long ago. Like Dr. Fucki, which ever way the wind is blowing is the direction of his opinion. A seasoned corrupt pedigree dishonest-soul politician.

I have modified an old American saying,
Them who can, --do;
Them who can't, --teach;
and them who can't, and who are licentious, dishonest, deceitful, corrupt, pedipheliac, featherbedding, and who are charming, --are politicians.

And Biden's cheese slid off his cracker long ago. Like Dr. Fucki, which ever way the wind is blowing is the direction of his opinion. A seasoned corrupt pedigree dishonest-soul politician.
So which one are you?

• Haha
Reactions: Dr Wu
Yeah I thought the same. Reminded me of that famouse clip of one of your governers who gets a fake Alien to come on stage at a conference. Well I guess we have no control over what they release. But at least with all this exposure they are going to look pretty stupid by calling it atmospheric Phenomenon. We are well past that. I hope the follow up puts pressure on.
I worked with that politician's brother at ITT Defense. He, (a math scientist) told me his that brother (died of heart attack), did not believe anything about ET or their possible presence. He thought it was all BS. He was entitled to his uninformed opinion, but should not have represented the people as though he-and-or the government knew something. My workmate told me that his brother did the rubber alien act as a badly thought out joke, owing to the very negative response the he subsequently endured. He was very surprised. People there, were very upset over it because so many people witnessed ET exhbition events, and most (psychically) sensed the difference between the specis, knew that they had seen something extraordinary. A clueless politician. That is a significant problem with American politicians, the public presumes that they, being government managers, actually know things more than the public does, but in reality all they are is elected public dumbas.ses, in my opinion.

I have modified an old American saying:
Them who can, --do;
Them who can't, --teach;
and them who can't, and are licentious, ego-centric, dishonest, deceitful, corrupt, pedipheliac, featherbedding, and charming, --are politicians.

ps9KjGQ.jpg

Image: DNI/Pixabay
Leta, where do you find these wonderful graphics? Always in context, and nicely done. I suspect that the DNI did not include the 'Nothing Burger' icon, heh heh heh. :0

Reactions: LETA
Leta, where do you find these wonderful graphics? Always in context, and nicely done. I suspect that the DNI did not include the 'Nothing Burger' icon, heh heh heh. :0
It is a screenshot from the DNI website and the added images are from wikipedia and pixabay 😆

Yeah it is both an insult and embarrassing the way the people are treated.
Yep, they treat us as though we are idiots.

And re; your question, I'm a doer, and I did teach college digital electronics classes, when I was the engineering manager of the company that invented the stand-alone in-store pharmacy computer market. In the evenings, I taught classes in micro-processors and digital electronics. I did it as a public outreach, as it was difficult to find and hire digital technicians and engineers at that time. But I no longer teach.

Which one fits you?

plutronus

Which one fits me... Haha no profile you have seen for about 400 years mate. Lol