UFO sighted in Broome (Australia)

Wow, they actually for once found intelligent life!!! cause we could not find any here.

Floating balls of gas that glow have been known to hover in the skies and even in lakes/swamps. I know someone who knew someone that didn't know of someone else who has seen this occurrence before.

Unfortunately the website does not seem to work, not for me anyway. Conspiracy? Nah, just kidding mate.

Oh yeah, ahhhh, now that is the stuff, a nice good website with a nice good fresh video to accompany it.

Fresh UFO Stuff, Ahhhhhhh, nice AKA https://www.cnet.com/news/ufo-in-australia-police-video-excites-alien-fans-despite-not-being-a-ufo/ (highlited in blue, just pretend)

"The most likely explanation for the bizarre sky specter is something director J.J. Abrams would appreciate: lens flare. If you look closely at the video, you'll see a vehicle backing up in the lower right-hand corner. Its movements coincide with the glowing formation.

UFO-debunking Twitter account ufoofinterest.org offers up a nice explanation in GIF form by pointing out the connection between the lens flare and the reversing lights."

Jesus mate, your new nickname is lightning :)
I cant remember what I had for breakfast let alone what I thought of a post I made over a year ago.
Dunno if I should flame you or kiss you hahaha.
I will have a read a bit late and decide, ;)