UFO videos and scientists .

A

August

What scientists think about UFO videos even ones released by the US government.

Last night, a guest on Jimmy Church talked about an unconfirmed story told to him about the Tic Tac incident off the coast of San Diego. It turned out that a few days prior to the sighting, a bunch of scientists flocked to an Air Force Base in California for the test a "new" experimental drone. Days later, the Tic Tac was spotted :-0

Reactions: August
So maybe the 'drone' is the Tic Tac ? I guess they wouldn't necessarily tell anyone about it if that were the case, maybe they used it to see what the pilots would do when confronted with it . But then the drone would have to really go the blat as it disappeared in seconds . Maybe these things are some form of lifeform . Its interesting the comments the scientists say very non committal I guess their scientific reputations are on the line when dealing with UFOs. They won't really commit to it. I like that term 'serendipitous data' that guy used, I have heard that used a few times now.

So maybe the 'drone' is the Tic Tac ? I guess they wouldn't necessarily tell anyone about it if that were the case, maybe they used it to see what the pilots would do when confronted with it . But then the drone would have to really go the blat as it disappeared in seconds . Maybe these things are some form of lifeform . Its interesting the comments the scientists say very non committal I guess their scientific reputations are on the line when dealing with UFOs. They won't really commit to it. I like that term 'serendipitous data' that guy used, I have heard that used a few times now.
Maybe. But it is not a hill I would die on. The Tic Tac displayed some maneuvers that are too exotic for even the most advanced aerial platform that we currently know of. If it is a drone, then it must be some kind of hybrid craft that was reverse engineered from a UFO or something.

Reactions: August
Well those Navy fliers should have a pretty good idea what they were watching up there . It came out of the sea as the one pilot says he believes its not from this Earth. I wonder what other footage they have of these things that they haven't released yet ? It was going against the wind and turning over like that . Amazing.