UFO YouTube Wars

A

Area201

Czesc, Anyone researching Aliens and UFOs will be aware of many related channels found on the YouTube platform, but there is a lot of drama going on behind the scenes, as well as friendly partnerships. This video gives an update on some of these most popular ones.

Secureteam10​

Fraudulent, but was YouTube friendly able to garner over 2M followers. The site has been purged of all content thanks to Lions Ground seizing copyright of their logo (see video).

ThirdPhaseofMoon​

Collect videos (good, bad, real, fake, and everything in between) to analyze along with original soundtracks and excellent video production. I find Blake and Bret to be cool guys. 1M subs successful.

UFO PROOF​

The most raw and authentic UFO channel run by Kyle with unprecedented live UFO hunts and uncensored adult content (though not YT friendly so only 12k subs : ( Very tight with Blake and Bret in Hawaii.

Na Zdrowie

Reactions: LETA
Hey, A201! What took you so long? Good stuff. I think the owner of one of these 3 channels got busted by the cops on alleged domestic assault or some such. He claims it was all a conspiracy to frame him, of course.

Reactions: Area201
"Cloudy with a chance of UFOs. Don't come to Earth unless you shave your balls."

"If they are hairy I won't trust them.. You guys are simply not evolved enough. Go shave your sh*t down and come back. You're shedding your hair all over my couch.. I won't trust them!"

"We're gonna start our own political party - the Republicrats. The day you are born you get issued a gun and universal healthcare." -UFO Proof

Pretty serious and comprehensive livestream by UFO Proof. Some funny moments as a bonus.

You Tube suffering from the same fate UFO Twitter is...

How's that? Can you be more specific.

There was a battle between independent channels. One party's whole niche is debunking and other is creating content, and if lacking, making some hoax videos. There's tons of money to be made on YouTube, not so much on Twitter. One guy bought out the copyright to the logo and knee-capped his channel. There's Twitter (censorship) of UFOs? I don't think so.

If you do talk about Covid-19 being a hoax or storming the capital to "stop the steal", that's another matter. These meme lords can share their memes among themselves now.

And just to add. Money can be made off of anything if you know how to market it especially when you're playing with some ones belief system those are the more gullible ones...There was a song by Hank Williams Jr and one of the lines was "they tell you to send your money to the lord but they give you their address"...