UFOS Down Under

I have driven and hitched along many of these roads in SA, and NT. It is very unique.
When you camp in the desert like I have knowing there is no one for a gazillion miles it is an odd feeling. The sky is so far from light pollution on a night with no moon you can easily walk by starlight. You look up at the sky and it is just different. It is hard to explain. With so much nothing around you, the sky seems so clear and so close.you see every shooting star, every light.
It is no surprise SA and NT have lots of sightings. It is a little hard to explain. but if there is something flying about there you sorta couldn't miss it. I sometimes wish I could win the lottery and invite all my friends, Leta,Hal, Doc Horsa, all of you over here. I would pay the fares, and we could all camp in the middle of the Aussie desert for a week. Partying and UFO spotting by night, and checking stuff out by the day. You have my word folks should I ever be fortunate enought to win a lot of money, if it is enough for me to live my time out comfortably, set my kids up...well anything after that is for friends. I promise I will send you all plane tickets. The Aussie desert is a great UFO spotting place.

If we don't all get eaten by crocks or bitten by any number of poisonous snakes, the idea certainly has an appeal.

By the way, do you do the lottery ?:smile:

If we don't all get eaten by crocks or bitten by any number of poisonous snakes, the idea certainly has an appeal.

By the way, do you do the lottery ?:smile:
Not every week. Maybe once a month. Mostly when i walk past and notice a big prize. Crocks haha there not as bad as it looks. You just have to keep away from the water is all. Having said that last time i was in Darwin I was taking to a ranger who reckons they relocate about 125 reasonably sized crocks a year out of Darwin harbor to elsewhere every year. I have only ever had one close call and that was 100% my fault. They were just looking for a feed lol