UFOs on 60 Minutes

You need to remember that the news people are only telling us something we (the ufo scene) have known for years.
They (the military) will have to come up with some pretty good explanations; if they have any.

There is nothing new in the reporting so far except the reporting itself.

But thays not true at all Hal. You keep saying we but the UFO community has been forever divided. Go back and read the original tic tak thread here and see the barrage of shit the beleivers copped and the grasping at straws nonsensical arguments that got thrown at us by the skeptics.
Well now we have open admission by more and more officials every day that not only do they not know what t it is. There admitting iit appears to be 100 to 1000 yeats ahead and they see no. Reason to excluse et. Without meaning to blow my own tyres up they are saying the same things about the subjuct as i and many oyhers have always said. This is not insignificant. You keep saying we all knew.. But like i said there is no we. Go back and read all the threads where you and other skeptics call every single thing proverbial swamp gas. Even now Doc is making fun of us... Me.. with his silly Marvin the martian meme. I dont give a toss but it demonstrates my point. All that ever happens is skeptics attempts to make believers look silly.

In any case i am more interested in watching events pan out than the never ending loop of it is et no its not.
I am happy to take my stand here. I believe some are very likely et. I see no other viable conclusion to explain such as tic tac. You skeptics dont. Im cool with that.

Of course you are entitled to your view. And many will share it. I have no problem with that.

Last night I watched the piece on CNN that had the female pilot talking about her experience.
And she did find time to slip in a 'big shout out to my supporters' before she did this.

Then I realised she was talking about something that happened fourteen years ago. Why did they even bother ?

..Go back and read all the threads where you and other skeptics call every single thing proverbial swamp gas...

I don't think I ever referred to the phenomena in such terms. To me it is simply there, but what it is is unknown.
My stance reference ET is that we have no evidence of any place 'they' could have come from.

Ok one question. You have more times than I can count said we have no evidence. As you said we each have our own views, i too res3that.
But.
When ylu are sick you go to a doctor.
When lights fail you call an electrician.
I assume if you pay your bill you trust their advice.
But i am dumbfounded with your comments that there is no evidence.
What is your definition of evidence?
I think you are interchanging or confusing evidence with proof.

If you look at recent (ish) developments.
We have...
The US government making an open admission thst there is UAPs buzzing the US air space that they not only dont know what it is, but we now have open admissions tbst the tech is 100 to 1000 years in front of what we have.

We have military personnel saying that they have seen UAPs of the coadt every day for over two years and they have no idea what it is and tbey come and go with impunity. We have one official saying he sees no reason to exclude the possibility of ET. We have military personnel saying thess things are doind 15000mph and doing 600g right angle turns. And more...

Is this proof? Absolutely not.
But please tell me on what planet this is not evidence?

And if you still maintain its not evidence,
Differentiateing between proof and evidence. What are you defining as evidence. The US government seems to be taking it seriously.

I am honestly dumbfounded that you don't see this is not evidence.

We have normal honest folk telling tales of football field sized craft blocking the night sky. Silently passing overhead and literally thousands of similar tales. Are you really saying their all lying or mad? Every one of them?
All these people for all these decades every one of them do not count as evidence?

I do believe I have raised the subject of Stephenville on this site. LETA claims it is just down the road.

Somehow you are still not getting what I mean. Yes, something is going on.

But everything that is seen has to come from somewhere. And it has to go back to somewhere.

Until we can give some kind of location, what have we ? nothing but sighting reports.

If, as the US Navy claims, there have been loads of the tiktak objects seen every day for the last two years, Don't you think that they should have a better handle on it by now. Maybe even some ships constantly patrolling the area and equipped with good cameras and the people who can use them.
But the approach seems to be 'Hey Homer, there is another of those ufo things'.
'Sure is Joe, log it in the book.'

So the tiktaks can hardly be some kind of existential threat.

When ylu are sick you go to a doctor.
When lights fail you call an electrician.
I assume if you pay your bill you trust their advice

Actually, if my lights fail I fix them myself.

As for the medical analogy. I am even now hobbling around having followed medical advice.

This desk I'm sat at has a view out over the valley. If some object, be it large or small were to pass across my field of vision, I'd quickly note the time. Have as good a look at it as I could, and if I couldn't identify it I'd class it by definition as a ufo.
But I'd still be no nearer knowing what it was and where it came from.

Just grab a cold one out the fridge and settle back an wait. We will find out ...eventually.

Maybe then we will wish we hadn't.

Ok mate. All good. Lets just enjoy the ride and see how it pans out over the next couple of months. 😁

Yesterday, 60 Minutes rebroadcast the UFO piece as part of their compilation of most viewed segments of 2021. The network is working on another UFO story to be released later this year.