UFOs spotted over Austin TX

Hey maat, welcome to the crazy train, great to have you aboard.
Everyone is really cool here, especially our fearless leader ;) :love:

Nice catch there, its some strange stuff going on there in that video.
Any ideas on the background of it?

Hey maat, welcome to the crazy train, great to have you aboard.
Everyone is really cool here, especially our fearless leader ;) :love:

Nice catch there, its some strange stuff going on there in that video.
Any ideas on the background of it?
This was in South Austin. I know there was a sighting last week by that football player. I wonder if these are the same? :unsure:

I was hanging with my buddy at his apt when, suddenly, he felt like going out onto the balcony with his binoculars. Within a minute of stepping outside we saw the first one. It was super bright and clearly moving unlike anything... human... I started filming immediately.

But I got a lot of footage of it moving, hovering, vanishing, and glowing. It was extremely bright and would sometimes get brighter and darker (and one time changing color to green), which the videos don't do justice.

I'll post my other videos once I get it all sorted out!

You said "suddenly, he felt like going out onto the balcony" do you reckon it was just co-incidence of more to that. He would not be the first UFO witness to get a feeling they should go outside then they see something?

It was there I saw it....Got deleted some how...It was nothing Earth shattering let me tell you..The usual cell phone shaky video.

It was there I saw it....Got deleted some how...It was nothing Earth shattering let me tell you..The usual cell phone shaky video.
Don't demean it mate. It was a genuine post in good faith from a new member. I have never posted a UFO video here, 4k or phone quality, have you?

Hey maat, whats happening man, maybe in trying to post vid number two you killed the link to number one.
check out your links when you can. If its a tech problem pm our fearless leader Leta, :love:
Leta, Leta she's our.....woman, if she can't fix it no one can. :cool::ROFLMAO:

Mannnn, I missed it! I live in suburb of Austin would of liked to see the vid. 😭