Understanding Man

F

Fish

You know the guy i was talking about.
He is acting so sweet and sugary, there is no brutal honesty. And honestly i don't like it, i have worked with guys who are way older than him and i never seen anything like this.

i honestly don't like people sugar coating everything. Why is he behaving like this? Is this his natural behaviour or he is trying to make him like me or something?

It's more like a very pampering father kind of relationship than of a boyfriend. The way he treats me is like i have zero flaws.

What's going on? Is he trying to manipulate me in a way or something? I mean don't he find it exhausting always being very nice and sweet?

Maybe that's just the way he is. Enjoy being treated like a queen. 👸
Is he taking you shopping? Cuz words are cheap. 😄

Reactions: Fish
Like I have said he rings alarm bells with me in a big way. But I don't know if it is cultural differences or not. But for me personally I see nothing in what you have told us about him that makes me believe a word he says.

Maybe that's just the way he is. Enjoy being treated like a queen. 👸
Is he taking you shopping? Cuz words are cheap. 😄
He do but the police won't let us be together due to covid haha.

He is in KL and i'm from Perak, KL have a lot of Covid cases so that state is still on a lockdown, no one can go in or out from that state.

The thing is it's hard to tell if he is faking this one or because he is a doctor, doctors are trained in a way to talk to people and not sure if he is doing it on me also.

Example like in the video call, i was outside and had to wear a mask, he said "oh that's a beautiful mask but can you remove it for a while so i could see you?", it's actually not a beautiful mask and is just that normal medical mask, he could just say, "hey, can you take out that mask for awhile so i could see u?"

Also i just simply cook nonsense and he is appreciating it, no feedback or anything.

Why can't he just be natural?

When i say i am not satisfied with my cooking he appreciates me even more, saying that i sounds like a chef.

Maybe i'm a kind of person who is not used to all this sweet talk. It's all new to me.

Doctors usually furnish their living room with plush shag carpets. Do you know what shag carpets are good for? Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Dundee
In America, doctors have it pretty good.
Yes, i even told him to go to US, but apparently he is working for the American company in Malaysia.

I don't know much about his work, doctors don't usually like to talk about their work because it's stressful so it's hard for me to know exactly what it is. He would come back home late at 11pm and like to talk horny stuff more than about work.

Yes, i even told him to go to US, but apparently he is working for the American company in Malaysia.

I don't know much about his work, doctors don't usually like to talk about their work because it's stressful so it's hard for me to know exactly what it is. He would come back home late at 11pm and like to talk horny stuff more than about work.
Doesn't talk about his work hey????

I know another Doctor who keeps pretty quiet too !

His name is Dr Frankenstein!!!

1*ah5IGvfbzAPzeVZoshL7yA.jpeg

Doesn't talk about his work hey????

I know another Doctor who keeps pretty quiet too !

His name is Dr Frankenstein!!!

1*ah5IGvfbzAPzeVZoshL7yA.jpeg
He only told me alittle about it, and my brother don't know about it because he is not in that level yet.

He oversee this medicine stuff, he would go to hospitals, office and stuff. Does meetings with them. Something about medicine which i have no idea.

According to my brother, it's very common to have doctors sleeping around. Even his classmates before graduating have slept with prostitutes.

The concern is that he may not marry me legally and i would just end up like his keep only. So that is why i don't take him seriously