Unidentified - Inside America's UFO Investigation

Ambiguity is the spice of life.

Damn near mandatory in the ufo field.

(p.s. How's life in LA, Snowbird ?)

Dude, I have no bloody idea what your talking about :)
FYI, I am an Aspy. and an em-path. If I met you in person I could feel your pain and losses, and know things about you you don't. But i have difficulty with everyday shit that is easy for you.

My understanding of...
"The clue is in the interrogative at the end."
is
"Fwo dlit ps kl nft jdhfioifasafg re ft eew www"
lol

Yeah man i know the saying, its like Need Another Seven Astronauts. Bad taste but I get it. What I don't know is how anyone could know what you meant.
Never mind, it is just me.

I can explain best by an analogy / joke.

Two Psychologists pass each other in the corridor,
The first one says, "Good morning, how are you"

The second says nothing the after a few seconds says, :"Geeze what was his problem"
:) get it now :)

I seriously think I am losing my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You heard about the piece of a plane's engine cover that fell from the sky? The residents thought it was a ufo lol.

-M04W49i

They will be running out of planes that are allowed to fly soon.

Would you fly on a 737 MAX ?

(I do like the 757, nice comfortable plane. Almost as good as the A 320)

I understand that LA is one of those cities where you need to know exactly where the boundaries are. Or have I been watching too much LA Vice etc ?

I understand that LA is one of those cities where you need to know exactly where the boundaries are. Or have I been watching too much LA Vice etc ?
Well, there are bad neighborhoods like everywhere else. But in some of those areas they have the best food. There's an awesome burger place in Compton.
ice cube notes GIF

We had a news item about that flight on the BBC tonight. Some pretty good video.

I can imagine the pilot coming on the PA and saying 'I suppose you noticed the slight judder a few moments ago. All you folk on the left hand side missed it, but you can ask the ones in the window seats on the right what happened...when they get over the shock. But hey, we still have one good engine. All we need to get down.
Did I tell y'all about when I used to fly off the carriers ? Well, maybe later.
Buckle up peeps, it is going to be ...interesting.

You heard about the piece of a plane's engine cover that fell from the sky? The residents thought it was a ufo lol.

-M04W49i

The residents thought it was a ufo lol.

Funny? How of these things fall from the sky everyday and make UFO Twitter has an incoming alien craft. Goes to show human perception is shit!