USAF TR-3B (X) Anti Gravity Craft.

A

August

alien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2BET%252C%2Bbase%252C%2Bmilitary%252C%2BUSAF%252C%2Bsecret%252C%2Bantartic%252C%2BTR3b%252C%2BUFO%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bnews%252C%2B.png

Interesting. I used google earth myself and found what he talks about. His pics were a bit clearer than mine but two thing I did notice is that thre are the V or triangular shaped shapes in the snow in quite a few places if you zoom out just a little. So what he is referring to as landing areas I think is a natural formation. Also zooming out a little more you can see many curved lines in the snow facing the coast. It looks like the snow is melting underneath and sinking in layers, or perhaps just shifting slightly towards the coast as it melts. But you can see it dropping furthur out. So what he points to as the ship looks to me like it maybe just rocks or dirt being revealed under the snow. Later he measures it to be 28 me on one side and 36? on the other, Well if that was say a car there at that proximity you would easly see the shape of a car.

Why do I think that all the stories of our engineers having constructed a ufo are not credible.

Just consider the way we return our astronauts to Earth. And how we get into orbit around Mars. It's all brute force.

We carry out very risky descents by parachute into the ocean. Even when we did use a more civilised landing (Space Shuttle) it came in as a glider.

We get into orbit around Mars by aerobraking. Same as we did with the Shuttle when coming in to the atmosphere. Another very dangerous maneuver.

You never hear of the ufos doing this. They just gently land. Often vertically.

So if we have the Alien technology, why are we still behaving like cavemen (relatively) if we can avoid it all ?

HAL.

Well I guess either we have no recovered alien technology or if we do it is held in some super secret bunker somewhere reserved for top secret craft

Maybe, But if you have that kind of technology there is no need to hide it.

You rule the world, at least in the military sense.

So you would set about making it easier for yourself.

No, non of the 'we have something in hanger 18 that we are developing' makes any sense to me.

HAL.

Reactions: Dr Wu
What if it was cumulative, a holdover from the 1940s that was kept secret and never make unsecret.

Can't see it.

All this ex-Nazi . Hitlers super weapon stuff just leaves me cold.

It's over seventy years ago.

Yeah I can't see it being Nazi tech. Recovered alien tech maybe. If Hitler had alien tech he would have won.