Valiant Thor and other Venusian 'Hotties'

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
FAGFgqq.jpg

Image: YouTube
Life on Venus is beginning to sound less preposterous. Even though it is the hottest planet in the neighborhood due to a runaway greenhouse effect that keeps its temperature at a balmy 800 degrees, signs of biological processes were recently discovered in what many consider to be the closest equivalent to hell. In spite of the planet being a hothouse hostile to life, here on Earth we've had a fair share of visitors claiming to come from there. Their stories, soon to follow, will makes us wonder if there is more to Venus than meets the eye (or the orbiting science probe).

Back in the late '50s, the late Reverend Frank Stranges spoke of a fantastic story about a meeting he had with an extraterrestrial from Venus named Valiant Thor. This mysterious personage, according to Stranges, had come to Earth with three other companions: Donn, Jill, and Taniya, on a diplomatic mission to liaise with our leaders in the hopes of preventing a nuclear catastrophe:

Venusian expeditions to our planet didn't stop with Valiant Thor. Recently, the young ladies pictured in the spoiler below, who also claim to be emissaries from Venus, attended a UFO conference to show their support for our community:

Ladies Aurora and Columba are no joke. People who met them have gotten strange vibes. I believe one guest in that book signing event tried to follow them afterwards and he reports that they simply dissappeared in the parking lot :-0

I really don't know much about that story. But I do know Venus is too hot for normal biological critters like humanoids.

I really don't know much about that story. But I do know Venus is too hot for normal biological critters like humanoids.
Venusians take the form of humans when visiting Earth. But they are probably "incorporeal," like the wormhole aliens in Babylon 5.

Venusians take the form of humans when visiting Earth. But they are probably "incorporeal," like the wormhole aliens in Babylon 5.
Some wierd stuff going on there, Gonna have to do some reading on this.

According to Phil Schneider (son of Oscar Schneider, who is the man sitting directly to the right of the circle) and Al Bielek, this is the actual Valiant Thor:
337d9401e725a45d81b442cfb2124ce2.jpg