Was Harry Houdini a Victim of Arsenic Poisoning?

Hmm, nice one Doom.
But the video you linked seems to be one of those crazy conspiracy theory vids.
Is there any other evidence to this you have seen that maybe is less conspiracy, more evidence.
I can see the motive, Houdini was on a mission to debunk psychics. And well respecte ( at the time ) ones. It certainly is worth considering.

According to traditional ideas he had appendicitis possibly from a blow to the abdomen...but he did have a high fever and pain in that area and was diagnosed with severe appendicitis which he ignored and later died.

There is some doubt as to that theory..There was an exhumation ordered I think in 2006 or 2007 of his body but it raised so much stink I don't think it ever happened. Here is one such article:

But then it is said that Spiritualists had a habit of poisoning their enemies...And they had motive..But there is no proof they did it.

Well..that piece was from FOX News so it must be correct.... :LOL:
But getting serious for a moment...no one is even specifically named in that article nor how it was done...it's all speculation.
If he did have real enemies that were known I would think someone would have written an article about this many years ago and Arthur Conan Doyle was an honorable man (and doctor himself) no matter his beliefs. I find it hard to belive he meant anything harmful by that comment. Did he really say that?
But I agree that such a thing is certainly possible but I also wonder what the motives of his great nephew is? To make a payday somehow from this? :wink:

I never stated that it was true from Fox News...Thats where the article came from...Not necessarily would some one have written about it...Houdini was constantly trying to disprove the Spiritualists and did not make any friends with many of them. And as far as the exhumation is concerned it never happened so what ever killed Houdini will stay in the grave with him...Key here is don't over think this, it's mystery that will most likely never be solved......And assuming from the responses here no one watched the video.

I read the news link...but I'm just a little suspicious of this 'relatives' motives.....but anything is possible .