What are you eating?

I see, first time hearing about mushy peas too. I've ate and cooked peas but never mushy. I've learnt something new today, thanks.

You buy mushy peas in tins. You open the tin, pour the contents in a pan & warm them up then put them on top of your fish & chips. You're welcome.

Reactions: Dundee and Fish
You buy mushy peas in tins. You open the tin, pour the contents in a pan & warm them up then put them on top of your fish & chips. You're welcome.

Oh i see, they dont sell it here, only peas.

That sounds decidedly British Horsa,
And the first thing I thought of was the famous Aussie "Pie Floater" I bet you will like it :)

Reactions: Fish
And the first thing I thought of was the famous Aussie "Pie Floater" I bet you will like it :)

First time hearing about pie floater also,
Seems like there is a lot of food out there we dont know about.

Yep, all you need is a bowl of pea soup, flip a lie into it "Got to be upside down" and a swirl of tomato sauce on the top.

I am British & like British foods, Dundee. My favourite food is cauliflower cheese. I like some foreign foods though like pizza, pasta & fried rice dishes.

Thank you very much. It looks lovely. We have pie & peas too.

Did somebody say Pie and Mash? That's another English delicacy.
image.jpg

Right now Pie and Mash looks like a delicacy!!! I am on the stupid keto diet, all you can have is protein, no carbs. And I am NOT big on meat. SO not enjoying eating at the min.

Reactions: Aurora and Fish
I'm going to cook these honeycomb cake but I'm not going to put it in the oven, going to steam it and see how it turns out.

Reactions: Aurora
6581.jpg

I'm eating lots of oats with lots of juice and I'm thinking about making smoothies like this.​