What book r u reading?

F

Fish

Now I'm reading "the old rules of marketing are dead" by Timothy R. Pearson. For those who are into marketing and business this book is a very good book for that, it explains some strategies on how to market your product / service and how to make a good company brand in this competitive world. The points are very straightforward and it's very easy to understand, i actually enjoyed reading it.

Reactions: Aurora
Just bought "the richest man in babylon", the review says that it's about personal financial management. I'm going to finish reading "the old rules of marketing are dead" so better to buy it now.

Next after finish reading this i'll buy "real estate investing for dummies" just incase maybe i might have missed something, i've never studied real estate, all are from working experience.

Reactions: Aurora
Hiya Horsa. I thought you had run away from home. 🏃‍♀️🏡😂
Hi Dundee!

No, I've been very busy with the equine history report until I got the email from my Manager saying she wanted me to plan & prepare to be the Vera Lynn tribute act for an event. I tried to log in when I had more time i.e. the other day & yesterday but couldn't as my user-name wasn't recognised. :0)

Reactions: Fish
Ahh I see. Vera Lynn very cool. Big shoes to fill. You must be very talented. That's got to be the lead role in the production. 🎶

Reactions: Horsa and Fish
Ahh I see. Vera Lynn very cool. Big shoes to fill. You must be very talented. That's got to be the lead role in the production.🎶
I agree. I got taught to sing not long after I could talk. My natural singing voice is like Ann Williamson's & Karen Carpenter's. I can reach the high notes of Celine Dion & Vera Lynn & sing anything in between. It's for a Vera Lynn tribute show so you could say I've got the most vocal role.

• Love
Reactions: Dundee
Horsa,
Pegg has bought the rights and wants to do an 8 hour/part version to start with...he wants it to be the next 'Game of Thrones' for cable tv. IMHO it's a wonderful tale and the London settings with the supernatural would be fantastic....hope they do it soon..I'm not getting any younger.
btw..I highly recommend 'Penny Dreadful' series on cable to those why have not seen it.

Reactions: Horsa
Horsa,
Pegg has bought the rights and wants to do an 8 hour/part version to start with...he wants it to be the next 'Game of Thrones' for cable tv. IMHO it's a wonderful tale and the London settings with the supernatural would be fantastic....hope they do it soon..I'm not getting any younger.
That's good, Dr. Thank you very much for the information. I hope they film it soon for you.

BTW...you live in England...? I live in Indiana...good old USA. ;)
I do live in England. I wish I lived in Scotland where most of my ancestors came from.

I know a song about where you live, "Indiana wants me". I know many songs about America. ;0)

Reactions: Fish