What Is Bigfoot?

A

Alien Origins

Bigfoot is a global, mystery-shrouded entity heavily discussed as a phenomenon sighted often throughout time. Yet, we still have no captures, proof, or answers as to what exactly a Bigfoot is. There is an incredible amount of eyewitness accounts, and even continued research by enthusiasts worldwide.
Bigfoot is also known as “Sasquatch,” which is an anglicized name, deriving from the Halkomelem language. The Halkomelem language is native to many Canadian indigenous peoples, or First Nations aboriginals in British Columbia, in the region closest to northern Washington state.
In short, Bigfoot is described as a large, hairy bipedal humanoid that stands upright and walks on two legs. The question is: with so many accounts, dedicated research groups and even hunters, how is it that we do not yet know for sure what this creature is. Here we will discuss a few of the many theories that have evolved.

Some interesting theories on what Bigfoot is...Cannot say I agree with a lot of it though.

Reactions: Aurora
When was the first really big sighting of Bigfoot? I mean the first mass hysteria involving world news. When was the ultimate 1947 Rozwell New Mexico of all of the Bigfoot sightings?

When was the first really big sighting of Bigfoot? I mean the first mass hysteria involving world news. When was the ultimate 1947 Rozwell New Mexico of all of the Bigfoot sightings?
I am not an expert, however I suspect this goes close...
I am not in anyway saying it is the real deal, only that this is probably the clip that made it a main stream thing.

Yeah that PG film is still the biggest so called evidence Bigfoot supporters have at the moment.

Hey AO, welcome back (y)
Common sense says that it is a man in a suit, the bloke passed a lie detector test.
But the big foot looks awfully large by comparison the the bloke.
The length of the knee to the ground, arm lengths, I dunno.
Common sense says man in a suit.
But it would be interesting to see the same man in the same position for comparison.
And why didn't he just bring out his suit to show us.
So i call fake, man in a suit, but with questions?

I 2nd D. It has made a very magical moment for the world but there is something rather fishy about a man who just so happened to have a great camera at the exact moment that he stumbled upon something BF hunters have searched for.

Yeah, i agree, very convenient. I dont know on what part of this flat earth ? you live on, but did you know Australia has its own Bigfoot?
It comes from Aboriginal Legend and is called the Yowie.
Ignore the poor choice in music, great song, wrong place.
But a bot of an aboriginal perspective.

And this...