What's Up with Amanda Knox?

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
qLN8TZE.png

Image: NBC via YouTube

The Seattle native is back in the spotlight after several YouTube channels decided to revisit the controversial crime that led to her arrest and murder conviction while studying abroad. Two weeks ago, The Behavior Panel, the same group of body language and behavioral profile experts who analyzed Bob Lazar's story, turned their attention to Amanda after many viewers requested them to deconstruct her testimony for clues of innocence or guilt.

Amanda, a young and vibrant exchange student whose whole world was upended in 2007 after she was implicated in the murder of her U.K. roommate, Meredith Kercher, spent four years of bitter incarceration in an Italian prison before being acquitted of all charges in 2011. Her trial, considered by many to be one of the most sensational true-crime spectacles since the O. J. Simpson case, is still reverberating in the public's imagination thanks to the unprecedented media circus she was subjected to.

Even after all these years, it seems people cannot let go of a story which is often tainted by personal prejudices not based on empirical evidence, but by egotistical desires to prove one's intuitions right. Although Amanda is physically free, she is still a prisoner of the "content machine that seems endlessly hungry," as she rightly declared on a Twitter post.

For those of you interested in the subject, we present you with two distinct behavioral analyses for informational purposes only. Alien Babble does not endorse any particular point of view, though we must disclose that one of us (LETA) briefly interacted with Ms. Knox on Twitter, and found her to be rather charming :)

Hey August! Good to see you here :D
Hi Leta , yes good to see you guys as well. I been gone awhile , glad to see everything is still here. As soon as I figure out how to do everything I will right. :giggle:

Foxy Knoxy . She is stuck with that tag like forever.
Contrary to what the media will have you believe, she actually gave herself that moniker in high school 'cuse she was good at sports. But it was later twisted into something sexual to try to paint her as as a promiscuous femme fatale.

Hi Leta , yes good to see you guys as well. I been gone awhile , glad to see everything is still here. As soon as I figure out how to do everything I will right. :giggle:
Are you aware that Alien Hub is back? I hope you got my PM about that. Anyways, glad you are still around. I hope everything is well with you in these times of covid. Dundee will be happy to see you as well.

Reactions: August
Are you aware that Alien Hub is back? I hope you got my PM about that. Anyways, glad you are still around. I hope everything is well with you in these times of covid. Dundee will be happy to see you as well.
Yes I did get that . I went there to see if I could find any of my old conversations with my friends over there but all I could find was their membership listings with their names. Brought back lots of memories. Time I guess moved on and so did we as a lot of them there is no trace of now. Sad but thats what happens. But your here and thats great and Dundee . I did post some stuff on Alien Hub but as of yet I got no reply from anyone so maybe they have all forgotten about me maybe. Yes Covid times, it has been very disruptive to our way of life ,we are not totally locked down here but still have to do that social distancing stuff and hand sanitizing all the time when out . Although I went to the local markets last weekend and it didn't seem that people were to worried about social distancing really only when the police patrol went thru everyone kept their distance. I will be glad when its all over ( will it be ? ), overseas especially in the UK at the moment doesn't look to good with them expecting a second wave of Covid they said they were expecting maybe 50,000 new cases per day. That can't be good. Hope your safe over there the US has copped it pretty bad as well.