When I was little.

D

Dundee

When I was very young, maybe 7 or 8 I was walking across a paddock out the bush where I lived. My Dad and I were going for a shot.
We were quite a long way from home in an open paddock when I noticed my Dad looking up in the sky and he was most definitely concerned.
I looked up and saw in a clear blue summer sky a cigar shaped lemon colored object. It looked like the Hindenburg sort of but had no box underneath. It was high up but quite large in the sky. I asked dad what it was and he just said a piece of paper.
The thing is that it had my dad rattled. If you knew him that was very much out of character. My Dad was a commando in WW2, born in 1924, very old school and as tough as nails. Nothing ever scared him. I watched him break a rifle over a snake once because he was out of bullets. Another time I watched him grab a deadly brown snake by the tail as it was escaping down a rabbit hole. He swung it over his head and cracked it like a whip to kill it. So he was scare of nothing. He had fought in New Guinea and Borneo in WW2 so was pretty used to planes.
This thing in the sky had him..not spooked exactly, but he looked at it a lot as we walked.

Decades later I was having lunch at Mum and Dads house (a roast :) ) and we got on the subject of UFOs he casually said, well we saw that cigar shaped one in David Lear's paddock that day!!!

He finally admitted it.
We talked about it and he commented that it was no plane and no balloon that he had ever seen.
He straight up said that he thought it was a UFO (ET)
This was...maybe 1968/9?

When I was very young, maybe 7 or 8 I was walking across a paddock out the bush where I lived. My Dad and I were going for a shot.
We were quite a long way from home in an open paddock when I noticed my Dad looking up in the sky and he was most definitely concerned.
I looked up and saw in a clear blue summer sky a cigar shaped lemon colored object. It looked like the Hindenburg sort of but had no box underneath. It was high up but quite large in the sky. I asked dad what it was and he just said a piece of paper.
The thing is that it had my dad rattled. If you knew him that was very much out of character. My Dad was a commando in WW2, born in 1924, very old school and as tough as nails. Nothing ever scared him. I watched him break a rifle over a snake once because he was out of bullets. Another time I watched him grab a deadly brown snake by the tail as it was escaping down a rabbit hole. He swung it over his head and cracked it like a whip to kill it. So he was scare of nothing. He had fought in New Guinea and Borneo in WW2 so was pretty used to planes.
This thing in the sky had him..not spooked exactly, but he looked at it a lot as we walked.

Decades later I was having lunch at Mum and Dads house (a roast :) ) and we got on the subject of UFOs he casually said, well we saw that cigar shaped one in David Lear's paddock that day!!!

He finally admitted it.
We talked about it and he commented that it was no plane and no balloon that he had ever seen.
He straight up said that he thought it was a UFO (ET)
This was...maybe 1968/9?
Hell, I would like your dad to accompany me at times. I went wood cutting and nearly stepped on a King Brown snake a few months ago, alone. It scared the S**** out of me, I jumped back and grabbed a stick to ward it off, but this one was not hostile since it had a mouse in its mouth. Haha, a few weeks later it came and checked me out, the same one! It slithered 3 metres next to me on the dirt road and went into the same spot I wanted to cut wood. So, I turned the chain saw on to scare the S**** out of it. Don't know where it went. Ever since I carry an axe with me at all times.

Once I had seen A Tr-3b in Murray Bridge when I was sleeping next to a camp fire in 2013 at about 1:30 in the morning.

Did your dad actually admitt that it was a UFO?

Hell, I would like your dad to accompany me at times. I went wood cutting and nearly stepped on a King Brown snake a few months ago, alone. It scared the S**** out of me, I jumped back and grabbed a stick to ward it off, but this one was not hostile since it had a mouse in its mouth. Haha, a few weeks later it came and checked me out, the same one! It slithered 3 metres next to me on the dirt road and went into the same spot I wanted to cut wood. So, I turned the chain saw on to scare the S**** out of it. Don't know where it went. Ever since I carry an axe with me at all times.

Once I had seen A Tr-3b in Murray Bridge when I was sleeping next to a camp fire in 2013 at about 1:30 in the morning.

Did your dad actually admitt that it was a UFO?
Well, who would know what it was in truth, he admitted he thought it was a UFO.

Well, who would know what it was in truth, he admitted he thought it was a UFO.
Probably was. They are quite common even in the SA. I have met quite a few guys who thought they saw UFO's. Consider Bonney lake for example, many have reported seeing them there.

Haven't heard of Bonny Lake, you should post some sightings
They are actually very unofficial, even I have seen one there at 2 in the morning when I was driving past. It is near the large windmills, biggest in the Southern Hemisphere.

02-Diagram-of-crash-from-investigation-US-AIR-FORCE.jpg