When idiots chase the sun :-)

E

Emil Enchev

You may be familiar with this video.

"They're all going against the wind. The wind's are 120 knots out of the WEST."

Many fools believed this video, especially after the media started spreading it so actively, without anyone trying to analyze it. Because the analysis is extremely simple. It consists in taking a number, so called 'sensor azimuth'. Briefly, this number indicates the angle of the infrared camera relative to aircraft axis. And to notice a statement from the pilot where he mentions the west direction.

So you add 2 and 2 and you get 4. The movement of the plane creates the illusion of the movement of the sun. To call sunset 'UFO' you must either be a complete idiot or a complete crook. For these two pilots, I have no idea what type they are. Question is: Why do you have to believe such a shallow lie?!

You may be familiar with this video.

Many fools believed this video, especially after the media started spreading it so actively, without anyone trying to analyze it. Because the analysis is extremely simple. It consists in taking a number, so called 'sensor azimuth'. Briefly, this number indicates the angle of the infrared camera relative to aircraft axis. And to notice a statement from the pilot where he mentions the west direction.

So you add 2 and 2 and you get 4. The movement of the plane creates the illusion of the movement of the sun. To call sunset 'UFO' you must either be a complete idiot or a complete crook. For these two pilots, I have no idea what type they are. Question is: Why do you have to believe such a shallow lie?!

Hey Emil.
Welcome to AB. Hope you like it here.
So I don't quite follow what your sain here. Can you run your oughts by us again?
Cheers

Reactions: Area201
Two separate ideas on the Tic Tac object.
Mick West on what it might have been ,and Lex Fridman discusses with Fravor what he has to say in response.

Two separate ideas on the Tic Tac object.
Mick West on what it might have been ,and Lex Fridman discusses with Fravor what he has to say in response.

I looked at the so called de bunker and this is what I saw.

FLIR
His whole argument on the Flir video is based on an assumption of looking where the object is not.
He makes a guess at the radar range as being small and that it was a plane way off in the distance.
Well a cursory google search shows the basic radar that we can google has a range of about 350km
And that is what we can google. Given the speed of modern military craft even that iis not far for an incoming missile so common sense suggests the ability to detect at a greater range,

So this part in my opinion is based on an uneducated assumption.
It has no basis on the evidence at hand.

GIMBAL
He is calling into question the military's understanding of their own equipment, we have trained military people saying one thing, and an unknown skeptic calling foul.
Lets see if he does understand what he is looking at, and put him in a room with Fravor.
All his arguments are based on his own opinions.
He has not backed up any of them, nor has he had it checked by folks who know.

I am pretty good at photoshop, just becasue I can fake a picture of an event does not mean the event did not happen, only that my picture is fake. Likewise, just becasue he can find an alternate ( and unproven ) simulation of the gimbal does not make it a valid.

Go Fast,
Seriously?
His math is based on his understanding of the readouts, is he correct?
Again put him in a room with a Top Gun Instructor and let him push his case. Win that and I will give worth to his ideas.
Until then I will put my money on a trained pilot and his peers, over a debunker like this nit wit.

And he seriously argues it is a loose balloon, or a pelican :)
Come on, your not seriously saying a trained pilot saw a balloon and mistook it for a plane?

He ignores completely credibility of the pilot and insult them with a ballooon argument? What next, It was swamp gas?

Summation
In my opinion it is full of assumptions and rubbish arguments sculpted to fit his opinion.

He suggests people are constructing some kind of reality that makes sense of what happened.
That is exactly what he is doing with his so called debunking.
The difference is he is some lazy arse armchair de bunker fitting a clearly unsubstantiated, hotch poch explanation to a set of events as reported by the worlds most highly trained military personnel,

He brings assumptions and clearly no evidence into the mix.

If I were to take his arguments, and keep the structure intact, but make it look like he is supporting ET,
the skeptics would tear it to shreds.

The point about the setting Sun has no validity.
The observed position of the Sun (or any celestial object that can be considered stationary on the time scale involved here) changes with every movement of the plane unless the plane is flying strait towards it.
Read 'Red Ball in the Sky' for an example of this being used for navigation purposes.

And if the air force personnel can't tell the difference between a balloon and any other object, we are in deep trouble.

The point about the setting Sun has no validity.
The observed position of the Sun (or any celestial object that can be considered stationary on the time scale involved here) changes with every movement of the plane unless the plane is flying strait towards it.
Read 'Red Ball in the Sky' for an example of this being used for navigation purposes.

And if the air force personnel can't tell the difference between a balloon and any other object, we are in deep trouble.
Lol, yep you nailed it Hal,
The sun idea makes no sense with even the simplest understanding of whats going on

p.s. 'Red ball in the Sky' is an account by Charles F Blair who flew a P51 over the North pole. He had to use a Sun compass as his magnetic compass would not function properly there. Quite a good read.

Reactions: Dundee
Wow. It is not a question of whether these Pentagon videos are tawdry attempt to manipulate you. You can find out for yourself by asking "Why these videos are so short and do not end with the disappearance of the object but in advance?".

Such short versions have been released because either the pilots themselves then realized what they were chasing or because it would not be difficult for an expert to say what they were if the version was longer and there is more data to analyze. I'm rather surprised by the naivete of the general public, and how easily you can mislead it with such primitive deceptions.

Reactions: Occult Hunter
Until all this can be proven as a vehicle from another planet its all assumption weather by believers or skeptics....Pilots are trained in aircraft identification and they are human so I guess mistakes are possible....The thing we know is that they are UFOs, the question is are they actual unidentified flying objects, or possible radar malfunctions?

Wow. It is not a question of whether these Pentagon videos are tawdry attempt to manipulate you. You can find out for yourself by asking "Why these videos are so short and do not end with the disappearance of the object but in advance?".

Such short versions have been released because either the pilots themselves then realized what they were chasing or because it would not be difficult for an expert to say what they were if the version was longer and there is more data to analyze. I'm rather surprised by the naivete of the general public, and how easily you can mislead it with such primitive deceptions.
Your making wild assumptions here with nothing to support them other than your own conclusions.

Your making wild assumptions here with nothing to support them other than your own conclusions.
They give you even less than that, but again you believe them. They did not give you exactly where the video was shot, or when(exact time), or the direction of the subject, or the whole video... simply put... they give you a shit and tell you this is UFO. I don't want to get into an argument with a religious man, because I will always lose it. ;)

They give you even less than that, but again you believe them. They did not give you exactly where the video was shot, or when(exact time), or the direction of the subject, or the whole video... simply put... they give you a shit and tell you this is UFO. I don't want to get into an argument with a religious man, because I will always lose it. ;)
Don't let religion scare you its man made and fake......

They give an awful lot of evidence actually if you care to look.
And if the religion comment is directed at me you got that wrong. Lol
I have many thoughts and beliefs about the nature of existence but none of them religious. I am about as religious as box of rocks