Will the alien that are like me take over this planet before my eyes.in the day whatever.they are hurting and researching me.it hurts and I have no on

S

sacara

I have nothing aliens of ... I can't take the drug.why does my bf act like an assshole.i ain't replying.used too CAll m.e becs little trafick girl few years ago.i can't look in mirror can't see .y eyes.their drug is deathly..dont reply.im trying to communicate.tbey gotta come 5 fingers.not3.neez

I have nothing aliens of ... I can't take the drug.why does my bf act like an assshole.i ain't replying.used too CAll m.e becs little trafick girl few years ago.i can't look in mirror can't see .y eyes.their drug is deathly..dont reply.im trying to communicate.tbey gotta come 5 fingers.not3.neez
Hey Sacara,
I am old and reasonably wise. Maybe I can help, maybe not. But you have to try to make a little more sense than that post.
Try again, you havve suppport here.

Reactions: Aurora
Hey Sacara,
how are you traveling my friend?
Have not seen you here for a while?

Lol, welcome back. You have to dumb down your talk for old farts like me. I have no idea what you just said..lol
It is called getting old :)