World UFO Day 2021 Rally in Washington D.C.

D

Dundee

What rally on June 24th 2021?
The one I am talking about is on Whitehouse grounds.
Sounds like a good way to get in trouble. I imagine a Rally on Whitehouse grounds after last year's and this year's events won't exactly be met with tea and scones. Who are the organizers for this in the US.

D

Dr Wu

Oh my..looks like some people are going to end up in jail....such is life . :wink:

D

Dundee

The organizer has decided to remain anonymous.
Well why would they do that if it is just a day of like minded buffs celebrating a mutual interest. And why the Whitehouse grounds. And the people with big hats are going to give a permit to an anonymous person in a covid pandemic to allow an unknown number of unidentified people hold a celebration of a controversial subject on Whitehouse grounds.
Lol
This I gotta see.

O

Occult Hunter

We will have a permit..
Yeah you will have a permit alright straight to a jail cell....You really think they are going to a allow that on White House grounds after what happened at the Capitol? You're on crack If you do...You may have it outside the fence.

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
The organizer could be a senator or someone in the Biden administration. Don't jump to conclusions just yet ;)

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
Or it may be Donald ?
Donald Trump Reaction GIF by Election 2016

D

Dundee

If it be Donald then I expect this is the intelligence I thought best to make contact with,
200.gif

D

Dundee

Actually...now I watch the above Alien.
I hope its him that arrives on my doorstep.
He looks like a ton of fun to hang with, it would be hilarious going to the Pub with him. :ROFLMAO:

O

Occult Hunter

The organizer could be a senator or someone in the Biden administration. Don't jump to conclusions just yet ;)
My guess is it's not...The organizer wants to remain anonymous..WTH! I call BS.

D

Dr Wu

Leta...you run the forum....where's atoulme333 posting from? The US or elsewhere?
:biggrin: