World UFO Day 2021 Rally in Washington D.C.

What rally on June 24th 2021?
The one I am talking about is on Whitehouse grounds.
Sounds like a good way to get in trouble. I imagine a Rally on Whitehouse grounds after last year's and this year's events won't exactly be met with tea and scones. Who are the organizers for this in the US.

Oh my..looks like some people are going to end up in jail....such is life . :wink:

The organizer has decided to remain anonymous.
Well why would they do that if it is just a day of like minded buffs celebrating a mutual interest. And why the Whitehouse grounds. And the people with big hats are going to give a permit to an anonymous person in a covid pandemic to allow an unknown number of unidentified people hold a celebration of a controversial subject on Whitehouse grounds.
Lol
This I gotta see.

We will have a permit..
Yeah you will have a permit alright straight to a jail cell....You really think they are going to a allow that on White House grounds after what happened at the Capitol? You're on crack If you do...You may have it outside the fence.

The organizer could be a senator or someone in the Biden administration. Don't jump to conclusions just yet ;)

Or it may be Donald ?
Donald Trump Reaction GIF by Election 2016

If it be Donald then I expect this is the intelligence I thought best to make contact with,
200.gif

Actually...now I watch the above Alien.
I hope its him that arrives on my doorstep.
He looks like a ton of fun to hang with, it would be hilarious going to the Pub with him. :ROFLMAO:

The organizer could be a senator or someone in the Biden administration. Don't jump to conclusions just yet ;)
My guess is it's not...The organizer wants to remain anonymous..WTH! I call BS.

Leta...you run the forum....where's atoulme333 posting from? The US or elsewhere?
:biggrin: