Xonian that is what is good.maybe me.

S

sacara

But you can't have the 3fingered basturds around they use their d. Violent and they ain't reptilian.when you look at us all we are reptilian.skin is smooth 5 fingered beauty of alligators.colours of the serpent......which is not evil.why you stand upright.

But you can't have the 3fingered basturds around they use their d. Violent and they ain't reptilian.when you look at us all we are reptilian.skin is smooth 5 fingered beauty of alligators.colours of the serpent......which is not evil.why you stand upright.
May I suggest that you work on the assumption that none knows what on earth you are talking about and do a couple of things.

1. Write coherent posts that we can read.
2. Give it some context.

I only say this because you had your last post moved to the cesspool for being incoherent, this one is no better.

You may have some great stuff to contribute here, but honestly, your last two posts make no sence, are not cool and do not make you mysterious.

Hows about posting in something we can understand.

Just sayin?

Sacara please return to your earlier threads and kindly answer all of our replies. Thank you. :)

Im sorry for the mysterious.we are talking about alien life from other gallaxies.something obscure.and what if its true.do we believe reptilian ppl like they obama is to be strange ,when they show videos of the oscillating eye and comment look how reptilian he or michelle ate
le are.its crazy we are all most likely descended from reptian incarnations.the skin when you look closly similar to serpentile.my neighbour says my eyes go totally into sticks in cenyerr,so i wonder maybe im possibly a stuck alien,what do you do when your memories are beyond realality.on the subject of other planets.

Im sorry for the mysterious.we are talking about alien life from other gallaxies.something obscure.and what if its true.do we believe reptilian ppl like they obama is to be strange ,when they show videos of the oscillating eye and comment look how reptilian he or michelle ate
le are.its crazy we are all most likely descended from reptian incarnations.the skin when you look closly similar to serpentile.my neighbour says my eyes go totally into sticks in cenyerr,so i wonder maybe im possibly a stuck alien,what do you do when your memories are beyond realality.on the subject of other planets.
How do i find a ufo so i can go home,if this is true.

• Haha
Reactions: Dundee