YouTube and Facebook Ban David Icke

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
ZifZZRd.jpg

Image: Creative Commons (CC)
The online video-sharing platform and social media giant terminated the popular conspiracy theorist's access to their online platforms for violating their policy regarding the dissemination of false coronavirus information. This action came after several prominent medical authorities and the Centre for Countering Digital Hate called for his immediate removal citing that Mr. Icke's content posed a risk to human health.

The online video-sharing platform and social media giant terminated the popular conspiracy theorist's access to their online platforms for violating their policy regarding the dissemination of false coronavirus information. This action came after several prominent medical authorities and the Centre for Countering Digital Hate called for his immediate removal citing that Mr. Icke's content posed a risk to human health.

Not surprising...This guy is as bad as Alex Jones if not worse.

He was linking the spread of corona to the 5G network and the global elite. Looks like the reptilians finally silenced him on social media :-0

Oh. Then the twit should have been banned. Lots of places don't even have 3g. Can't be that. Lol

YT can be heavy-handed at times. They deleted my beautiful channel with over 100 vids, and to this day, I cannot even access YT with that particular email acc. Pure censorship :/

He was linking the spread of corona to the 5G network and the global elite. Looks like the reptilians finally silenced him on social media :-0
That would not surprise me if he was correct actually. Remember the radiation testing the USA did on its own civilians? Yet another 'coincidental' virus from China? Many people have put links together regarding the elite, why would they try and silence him?

That would not surprise me if he was correct actually. Remember the radiation testing the USA did on its own civilians? Yet another 'coincidental' virus from China? Many people have put links together regarding the elite, why would they try and silence him?
I have seen some pretty compelling evidence that it was from the research lab in china, and released into the markets, and suggestions it was modified intentionally. But I think the 5G connection is a bit far fetched.

Reactions: The humanitarian
I have seen some pretty compelling evidence that it was from the research lab in china, and released into the markets, and suggestions it was modified intentionally. But I think the 5G connection is a bit far fetched.
I personally have not seen the supposed evidence, but the fact they shun him so quick without even an argument can do just as much damage, therefore growing the seed in peoples minds if you understand what I am talking about.

I personally have not seen the supposed evidence, but the fact they shun him so quick without even an argument can do just as much damage, therefore growing the seed in peoples minds if you understand what I am talking about.
It was one of those dubious facebook videos you read in bed or on the toilet :) It revolved around scientist in the research lab near the outbreak site that was working with corona virus. And in papers she published prior to the outbreak pretty much described exactly what we are seeing now, it gets pretty murky but it is pretty damming evidence to China's involvement.
But in fairness to Chine, it did come across as one of those kooky "Obama is a reptilian" sites so it would need checking. But taken on face value, it was pretty convincing it was an intentionally modified Coroana virus that escaped, with hints of it was done on purpose. I am about to go cook vegi samosas so will be back later but will have a quick look to find something.

Reactions: The humanitarian
It was one of those dubious facebook videos you read in bed or on the toilet :) It revolved around scientist in the research lab near the outbreak site that was working with corona virus. And in papers she published prior to the outbreak pretty much described exactly what we are seeing now, it gets pretty murky but it is pretty damming evidence to China's involvement.
But in fairness to Chine, it did come across as one of those kooky "Obama is a reptilian" sites so it would need checking. But taken on face value, it was pretty convincing it was an intentionally modified Coroana virus that escaped, with hints of it was done on purpose. I am about to go cook vegi samosas so will be back later but will have a quick look to find something.
I do not really believe in Pleaidians or Reptilians. I think Semjase is Semjaza, the leader of the rebellious angels. Semjase had a father called Ptah, so did Astarte (aka Asherah/Ashtoroth). Semjaza sounds allot more like Satan from the bible.

Jesse Ventura cornered him on that Reptilain thing on the TV show American Conspiracy see it below:

Not surprising Icke got up and left the interview. I have two of his books (Icke) on my bookshelf and surprisingly have never read them.

While I think that there "may" be an alien presence here on earth in some way, I have a lot of trouble accepting this reptilian idea.

While I think that there "may" be an alien presence here on earth in some way, I have a lot of trouble accepting this reptilian idea.
Yes, I know some personally that have encountered them in Alice springs. There experiences match that of the book 'Hair of the Alien', tall and black, about 8 foot tall.

Yes, I know some personally that have encountered them in Alice springs. There experiences match that of the book 'Hair of the Alien', tall and black, about 8 foot tall.
Do tell, I have been to Alice and around quite a bit. Seen a lot of things but no reptilians.

Amazing how gullible we are as a human race....But I guess if you tell some one long enough the sky is falling sooner or later they are going to believe you.

Amazing how gullible we are as a human race....But I guess if you tell some one long enough the sky is falling sooner or later they are going to believe you.
It is interesting, as I get older by the calendar I have been talking less and listening more. Your world view changes as the calendar seems to lose pages. I am sure you have noticed this AO as a fellow old fart. :)
I find myself silently looking at peoples behavior. And I don't presume to exclude myself from this by the way.
But the more I pay attention the more it seems people are just weird, even crazy. Maybe I am too???

It seems most people are not in the least interested in reality. Political and religious views divide us, in some places like the USA, and Islam fundamentalists with a passion I cannot understand. Yet all people want the same thing, the best for themselves, their friends and family, and everyone else.

Adam Savage from Myth Busters hit it on the head with his famous T-Shirt that read.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own"
Is this how the whole world thinks?, is this how I think?

I have recently had encounters with two really nice smart girls that I have known for a long time, that now they have found partners. I wish them both nothing but happiness. I should be so lucky as to find such happiness.
But it seems now that our old friendships are irrelevant.

One I saw in the supermarket last week, we were really good pals in the past, she used to confide the most personal things to me. And although in myself I am a bit of a fruitcake I can see others problems with reasonable clarity. I was her go to person when the world was hurting her. In short we were good friends.
I never said a single inappropriate word to her and kept my feelings close.
Yet when I met the two of them the other night, she was distant and even rude.
It was like she was a different person. She could not leave fast enough and could not look me in the eye?
WTF, I did nothing but be a friend. Why this. Am I now redundant?
Why won't people be loyal friends?

I am 1000% loyal if I call you friend. I will not compromise that for a wife friend or foe.
If you ring me at 3:00 am I wont reply with why are you ringing me? I will ask in panic for your welfare, is everything OK.

I have had road rage stuff happen where people are ready to kill me because I did not see them in a car park.
Is the whole world gone mad??

I have recently found a light in the darkness.
His name is Sadhguru
I am finding his wisdom comforting.
I am hoping I can do some of the things he says will help.
But the world is taking its toll on me.
I am getting tired.

Is humanity doomed?
Are we just doomed to kill each other until there is no one left.
Until the last bomb drops.

Sorry @LETA
I am not clear headed enough to know if this is off topic or not.
It has been a tough couple of weeks.
Chuck it in the cesspool if you want.