Artifact In Utah Desert

A classic for sure, although I found the film boring :/
Yeah I hear ya, but taken in context it is fantastic, it was released I think in the late 60s, so all us ex drug heads would sit in smoke filled rooms tripping out. At the time it was pretty cool. But it is more a loyalty thing for many. If your "intellectual" it is uncool to say its boring. It doesn't stack up against today's movies. I liked it for the Pink Floyd Easter egg thing being a Floyd fan. Onother one I think is shit id Pulp Fiction, all the cool kids like it, I thought it was rubbish, so was kill Bill, but then oneof my all time favorites is Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, all thos blokes trying to get a seat in that little room, I almost wet myself each time I watch it.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! Never seen it. Another '60s film?
You have to give it a look, it was voted the worse movie ever made.
I cry laughing each time I watch it, watched it again a few weeks ago :)

To show what a terrible Dad I am, I went to pick up my my youngest son (now 23) from kinder garden when he was little.
His teacher came out to greet me laughing. She said she asked the class what was there favorite movies. She went round the room and got Bambi, Pinocchio etc etc, got to Geordie and he said. "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" ha ha very proud dad day.

Worse Movie ever made
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1991/1...Tomatoes-is-celebrated-far-and/4386688190400/

There was a Seatle monolith put up in 2001 on New Years day...by a guerilla group of artsits called 'some people'.
Apparently as Leta said it's now missing.....go figure. :erwhat?: