QAnon craziness...

I don't even think the FBI knows who Q is. The QAnon phenomenon is probably the work of foreign state actors based on analysis of their sentence composition and other linguistic subtleties.
I also think it's possible they are foreign actors but imho there is little the NSA doesn't know. It's said they can tap into just about anything....all phones cell phones and computers...I honestly don't think these days one can stay hidden for long if the intel groups want to know who you are.

Another thought...if Q was a foreign actor I think they would have been outed by now by the intel agencies but nothing has come to light for a long time so my guess is they could also be some disgruntled right wing people.
The link I posted names a guy called Watkins who is involved with right wingers.

Another thought...if Q was a foreign actor I think they would have been outed by now by the intel agencies but nothing has come to light for a long time so my guess is they could also be some disgruntled right wing people.
The link I posted names a guy called Watkins who is involved with right wingers.
These self same agencies seem to have missed the latest hack that is rampaging through various government computers.
Seems it was introduced via updates in bought-in software.

These self same agencies seem to have missed the latest hack that is rampaging through various government computers.
Seems it was introduced via updates in bought-in software.
Well..they caught the hack...they just didn't catch it right away. But I wonder if we hack into others also..? ;)

I found a master plan for everything, includes QAnon

wjFYA95h.jpg

Reactions: LeeLoo and Dr Wu
I lost friend to Qanon. I don’t understand how they can believe that Democrats are baby eating satan worshiping pedophiles and Trump is at war with them all to “save the children”. It’s very crazy! I follow Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell, and some Q groups on Telegram, for shits and giggles.

For those interested.....https://newrepublic.com/article/161775/q-qanon-hbo-ron-watkins

"The ultimate question of who Q is may seem pointless—and indeed may never be settled—but in this character-driven narrative, it’s impossible not to feel some interest in discovering the answer. I am not spoiling anything to say that I finished the series convinced that Ron and Jim Watkins bear responsibility for some (though perhaps not all) of the Q posts. The bulk of the evidence, along with some revealing coincidences, point to them."..............
“It started as a LARP,” says Hoback, referring to live action role-playing, which informs the 8kun sensibility—a cruel, heavily ironized trolling that takes nothing seriously.
Watkins practically finishes Hoback’s sentence. Yes, it was once a LARP. But “it became real. It’s American history now.”.............

I believe Q at some point posted a photo taken inside air force one. That drop went viral and many took it as a sign that Q was a WH insider. Wouldn't surprise me if this was somehow orchestrated by someone close to Trump.

I believe Q at some point posted a photo taken inside air force one. That drop went viral and many took it as a sign that Q was a WH insider. Wouldn't surprise me if this was somehow orchestrated by someone close to Trump.
I have never heard that but Q is not one person...it has been known for some time that several people played at that game but the scoop is that the Watkins family helped start it along with a few others as a LARP. I have no doubt that others used it for their own ends as it unfolded.
btw..I did a search and nothing came up with any photo nor any information about such a photo....Q posters were good about speading multiple lies.

Last edited by a moderator: