We use these basic terms throughout the agreement, and they have specific meanings. You should know what we mean when we use each of the terms.
1. The “Service(s)” refers to the applications, software, and message board services provided by Alien Babble.
2. “The User,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the individual person, company, or organization that has visited or is using the Website or Service; that accesses or uses any part of the Account; or that directs the use of the Account in the performance of its functions. A User must be at least 13 years of age.
3. “Alien Babble,” “We,” “Us,” and "Our" refer to Alien Babble, as well as our staff.
4. “Content” refers to content featured or displayed through the Website, including without limitation text, data, articles, images, photographs, graphics, software, applications, designs, features, and other materials that are available on the Website or otherwise available through the Service. "Content" also includes Services. “User-Generated Content” is Content, written or otherwise, created or uploaded by our Users. "Your Content" is Content that you create or own.
5. An "Account" represents your legal relationship with Alien Babble. A “User Account” represents an individual User’s authorization to log in to and use the Service and serves as a User’s identity on Alien Babble.
6. The “Website” and the "Site" refers to Alien Babble's website located at alienbabble.com.
Effective Date August 17, 2017. This Agreement was last modified on April 8, 2020.
I. Terms of Service
I. Terms of Service
(c) ACCOUNTS WITH ZERO POSTS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DELETEDFROM THE MEMBER LIST AND REGISTRATION.
(1) The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any
(2) This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger
(3) All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam
(4) You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful
(5) You agree not to create multiple accounts.
(7) You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
(8) You are responsible️
(9) You are responsible for maintaining the security
(12) All content must be posted in English
(13) Do not disclose in any way classified material
(14) These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
(15) If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), gives residents of the state of California
III. Code of Conduct: Improper Use of Service
(1) Use the Site, Services or any of the Site Information in a way that is unlawful, harms Alien Babble or any user of the Site, or otherwise violates the rights of any party.
(4) Use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot"
(5) Upload, post, host, or transmit any content that: contains or installs any active malware
(7) Track or seek to trace any information on any other person who visits the Site or uses the Services and/or engage in doxxing (reveal someone else’s personal information).
(8) Use the Site, Services or Site Information for
️ IV. Intellectual Property and Law Enforcement Policy(1) Alien Babble
(2) It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable and/or terminate
(3) Alien Babble shall have the right to monitor and/or record your communications
(2) Services may be terminated by YOU
(3) Verbal, physical
The Services may contain links to or interactions with third-party websites or resources ("Third Party Websites"). These links and interactions are provided for your convenience only. Alien Babble neither endorses nor controls such Third Party Websites, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the information, content, products, or services on or available from such Third Party Websites, or for the results to be obtained from using them. If you choose to access any such Third Party Websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.Links to Third Party Websites; Third Party Products and Services
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF INFORMATION FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALIEN BABBLE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR FREE. ALIEN BABBLE DOES NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE, OR TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR LINKED TO THE SERVICES OR THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR USER, INCLUDING MODERATORS. WHILE ALIEN BABBLE ATTEMPTS TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES SAFE, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT OUR SERVICES OR SERVERS ARE FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.VII. Disclaimers
IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, WILL THE ALIEN BABBLE ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THOSE ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES THAT IS ALLEGED TO BE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. ALIEN BABBLE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE TO PERFORM RESULTING FROM CAUSES OUTSIDE THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF ALIEN BABBLE, SUCH AS THE END OF THE WORLD, AN ALIEN INVASION, NATURAL DISASTERS, UNFORESEEN INTRUSIONS INTO OUR CYBERSPACE, WAR, TERRORISM, RIOTS, EMBARGOES, ACTS OF CIVIL OR MILITARY AUTHORITIES, ACTS OF GOD, FIRE, FLOODS, ACCIDENTS, STRIKES, OR SHORTAGES OF TRANSPORTATION, FUEL, ENERGY, LABOR OR MATERIALS.VIII. Disclaimer of Liability
©Alien Babble Explore The Enigma.