Trump 2020

Estimates say the massive fly was on Mike Pence's head for 2 minutes. Some believe it could have been this a miniature fly drone made in Germany.
59654e89834603cd204164a493a44230.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Area201
Estimates say the massive fly was on Mike Pence's head for 2 minutes. Some believe it could have been this a miniature fly drone made in Germany.
59654e89834603cd204164a493a44230.jpg
The silly thing is, it is probably quite possible there is spy tech out there just like that. :)
Who would know?

Reactions: August
Yeah that fly using Mike Pence's head as a landing strip was really funny it wasn't long before You Tube got hold of it.

• Haha
I wouldn't vote for a guy who does this all the time. I mean the guys just creepy.

Trump just announced on the tv news that he now has " a protective glow " and that he in now is immune to Covod 19. I bet they injected him with space juice the Aliens left behind in 1947.

Trump just announced on the tv news that he now has " a protective glow " and that he in now is immune to Covod 19. I bet they injected him with space juice the Aliens left behind in 1947.
Haha the man is a fruit cake. Protective Glow.. Lol It is a wonder he didn't say it didn't hurt him because he called barley first. Lol

Reactions: August
Who's joining Our Black Party to stop Trump by doubling down on identity politics?

I think come November Trump will get hammered. All the crazy trump lovers make good TV but you have to have faith in thee good folks of the US that they are sick of the crazy bugger. It will be a sad reflection on the US if he somehow gets in again.