UAP Task Force Report

oyXmsR0.png

This bloke seems to have his head screwed on, i have not seen a lot of him but he seems to be well balanced.
I have always said once over a certain age, i don't know, 50?? you should only ever be in an advisory position in politics. I think all key p[positions should be held by younger people. Us dinosaurs are old and bitter and have stuffed up almost everything. as it is. It is the world for young people. Us old blokes had a turn and made a mess.

Let the young ones have a go.

This bloke seems to have his head screwed on, i have not seen a lot of him but he seems to be well balanced.
I have always said once over a certain age, i don't know, 50?? you should only ever be in an advisory position in politics. I think all key p[positions should be held by younger people. Us dinosaurs are old and bitter and have stuffed up almost everything. as it is. It is the world for young people. Us old blokes had a turn and made a mess.

Let the young ones have a go.
He ran for president but the Republicans nominated Trump to be their candidate against Hillary instead. Rubio plans to run again.