UFO Media Frenzy

This one is pretty much 100% about drones, not so much UFO's. I have the exact model here at home as the first example in the vid. I agree it could be problematic if you were stupid enough to fly it over an airport. I have never taken mine more than 1 few 100 meters away from me as the FP view is a little dodgy on mine. But yes if you are stipid enough to fly it in front of a plane it could do some damage, but no UFO stuff in this one.

Bit of an oxymoron that title.

If you could answer the question they would not be 'unidentified'.

So well said....

".............................................He's aware of the public perception -- mostly from skeptics and debunkers -- that no legitimate scientists would ever touch the subject of UFOs.
"They're wrong, naïve, stubborn, narrow-minded, afraid and fearful. It's a dirty word and a forbidden topic. Science is about open-minded inquiry. You shouldn't be laughing off people. You should show more deference and respect to them ... Scientists need to get back to using the scientific method to study things that are unknown and unusual, and the UFO subject is one of them.............................."

Yet people who have a superiority complex still do shit like this and have the stupidity to think they have one an intelligence point....

iu

This is why I love Science with a passion,
But thing most scientists and home made expert would be scientists Oxygen thief's.

And yet the old brigade, the vocal swamp gas majority for decades past, who have had the ear and the support of the hecklers that have offered the open minded tin foil hats and silly memes to conceal their own close minds for 70 years.... seem strangely silent in the new era of open minds.
Where are your ball lighting stories now.